tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color is so natural that doesn't look that I have blush. Also, it works with any type of skins. It's also long lasting, and look very good for a natural makeup. Totally recommend this product for anyone!!! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush, it is awesome. Gives me just enough color to add warmth to my face without it looking like makeup on me. Like I have a sun kissed look. But if I want it to be more dramatic I can build the depth of the color and be ready for a night on the town and looking great from the original application. Might need a small touch up but that is only if you touch your face a lot or you have sweated some of it off. It is a great blush and cute compact.
Cristina S.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Exposed is the first blush I have purchased from Tarte and I'm in LOVE with it! Definitely want to purchase more shades in the future! Exposed is a perfect neutral color, and it's a great choice for someone looking to try out Tarte blushes for the first time. There's a reason why SO many people list Exposed as one of their favorites!
Nicole R.
Polson, MT
Love. I had a lady at Sephora do my makeup and this is the blush she picked for me. My cheeks are naturally a rosy tone. And I love that this is so natural but yet makes me feel absolutely gorgeous all at the same time. Just be careful not to put too much into your brush at a time as you can over build the product then you just looks like a burnt mess. Almost like you got sunburnt on your cheeks.. but if done in small amounts it is so flawless and blendable.
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are really nice. They have pretty good pigment but not so much so that it ruins your look if you accidentally put too much on your brush. The blush is also buildable, so you can really customize your look. You probably wouldn’t want a lot of blush for work, but for going out at night you can add more. This product is very versatile in that sense.
Emma R.
Muskego
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
Paaarty is by far my FAVORITE blush! It’s such a pretty color and is very versatile with my makeup looks. It’s one of those where it’s noticeable, but natural at the same time. I’m not a big blush person, but I’d buy this again in a heartbeat (especially because I accidentally broke it). I also have it in Feisty, but that one is a bit too orange for my liking.
Gabbie R.
I love how buildable these are (I have two colors) because with my hair skin I need something that can look light. These also stay on so nicely and all look so natural on me. I would highly recommend these and I plan on getting more colors myself. These are fairly expensive, but I do think they are worth the price and seem to last a while. I have never hit pan on any of them and I have had one for over 6 months and I have not even made much of a dent.
katie v.
Lowell, MI
I am obsessed with this blush!! I have the shade "Idol" and it is so perfect for my pale skin! It is a gorgeous bronze shade with a slight pink undertone and it is my go to. I was worried it would be too drying but it's really not, it applies really nicely!
Suzette A.
Florida
I purchased a Sephora deluxe sample kit where you can try a bunch of their products in smaller sizes and if you love them you can go around and buy them in full sizes. I absolutely love the shade of this blush; I've never used any other colors from this collection however the color that came in the kit-memorable, is amazing. I've been using this blush every single day for almost a year in a deluxe sample and although I do see tin, I still have so much left!! In the tin it's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmer with this really pretty leaf like design on the top of it before you start to use it. When I dip my brush into it and take some product out, I tap once and blend the product on the apples of my cheeks. It gives me rosy cheeks without looking like I went crazy with the blush. I love the fact that I can put this on in the morning during my usual makeup routine and if I'm doing something the same evening I can just reapply a little more to kind of touch it up; if I don't it still looks great and lasts all day long. I think this blush is also a great price at $28 because I've used my deluxe size (which is only point 05 ounces) everyday for almost a year and still have so much product left; I can't imagine how long the point 2 oz size would last! I have other taste products that I adore and this is one of my favorites for sure; it really does last for 12+ hours!
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best gift I ever got from Sephora! Have been using it since October and definitely re-buying! Nice color, not too shiny, stays on!!!! (My blush usually disappears within 1-2 hours of wearing) but not this one!!!! Highly suggest people give this one a try!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.