tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sammie A.
Campbell, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This shade is very pretty. I love the way these blushes feel on all day. I have a light skin tone and i think this shade paarty works good with it and would also work good with many other skin tones. This blush actually lasts a very long time. I put it on a couple hours before work and after my shift i still notice it!
Kaltra A.
Havertown, PA
I received a sample of this for my birthday from Sephora, and I really like it! First off, it lasts all day and looks nice and natural on your skin- at least as natural as a powder blush can look. It's highly pigmented so just a couple of swipes will do to give you a nice wash of color. I have dry skin so I'm not a fan of using to many powder products, but this sits well on my skin and is highly blendable. Since a little goes a long way, this will last you a long time and is worth the price tag!

Brianne L.
Deland, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte blushes are really really good. They have a shade for every skin tone. My favorite is the shade paarty because it's a really pretty pinky nude and I love nude blushes. The formula is also good, they last forever and have a matte finish. These blushes are pigmented but not too pigmented that you'll look like a clown if you apply them so that's also another thing I love about them. If you haven't tried these I would recommend trying some out
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
I can honestly say that my holy grail blush is the Tarte Amazon clay blush! It is extremely pigmented and blends like a champ! A very little goes a very long way so you don’t want to over apply it! If you haven’t tried this blush then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me you won’t regret if!
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this free for my birthday from Sephora and I have to say it's a very pigmented blush. It's very hard to find a blush that's pigmented and moves around well, it Blends and it doesn't feel heavy. I find that other brands tend to feel heavy or they don't last and they only stand for a couple of hours, but tarte will always last I find this to be true with the eye shadows as well. I think if you're going to spend the extra buck this is a great brand to go with.
Whitney C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love this blush. I have found that while foundations, powders, primer, etc doesn’t break me out, something in blushes and bronzers make me break out! This is one of the only blushes I have tried that has not caused any breakouts and I have been using it for over a month. There is no shimmer, and the color is super natural looking. It is definitely pigmented, but not so strong that you can’t layer it on to get the deepness you would like.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
These are the kind of blushes that I like; They're not crazy pigmented to where it looks like you've just drawn on your cheeks with markers. They have the perfect amount of pigment that look even and beautiful. Since I bought a Tarte palette that included one of these, I have been addicted. I haven't used a different brand for blush in years.
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty is a decent product. This is a dusty salmon color. It applies very easily. It is not very powdery. It is very pigmented. There is a cute little foresty design imprinted on the blush. It has an earthy, minty smell to it (Burt's Bee's Lip Balm) I would most likely buy this again. The only problem I found with it is that it blends too easily and fades a bit. It also doesn't last as long as it said it would.
Miranda D.
I bought this because a sales associate at ulta recommended this to me. I don't wear blush often but I wanted one just in case I wanted to start using it. The color is pretty wasn't too bright which I was afraid it would be. But I don't need a lot at a time just a small stroke with the brush and I already see plenty of color when applying. It does last all day! I'd buy again but I feel like I'll be keeping this for a while since I don't use blush that often! I'd recommend to others!
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
Some of the best blushes on the market! I don't love the glittery ones but, that's just my operational preference, the formula is consistent with each color. The matte shades though are my absolute favorite! These blushes are not crazy pigmented which is actually good for a blush because you're not going to be grabbing too much product on the first swipe. It builds up to the perfect shade and blends so beautifully. I highly recommend these blushes!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.