tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received Paaarty in a deluxe size from the birthday gift set over at Sephora, and oh my!  I fell in love with this! I used it the entire month of my birthday and even hit pan on it! I ended up depotting it to put into my blush custom palette. I went out and bought a backup of this color! It's a beautiful almost-mauve mid-toned pink. It applies and blends seamlessly and it's waterproof! The staying power of these blushes are amazing! I plan to pick up more in other shades!
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Some of the best blush around!! A tiny bit of product goes such a long way. Therefor the blush itself will last you forever! The pigment on these is is amazing and stays true to color. They are easy to use, easy to apply, and buildable. They are super long wearing as well. If you havent tried these blushes, do yourself a favor and buy one to try, you will not regret it!!
Samantha G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love how universal this color is. I got a mini deluxe size for my birthday month, and even though it's small, it will definitely last a long time. You don't need much product at all, and it's still pretty pigmented. With a matte finish, it'll look great on oily or dry skin types. I recommended this to my oily skin friend, whose been looking for a matte, neutral blush. It lasted all day, no problem. Definitely going to pick up a few more colors; Tarte does blushes so well.
Nancy W.
McKinney
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Great long wearing blush product! My face seems to love to eat my blush which can be quite frustrating. I have tried many products and I have only found a few that will last for hours on my skin. 12 hours is a bit of an exaggeration but I do find that this product lasts long - is easy to blend and looks very nice on the skin.
Krista N.
This is my favorite blush hands down. I have super pale skin and look dead without blush. I have Dollface and it's a great pop of pink. Since it is a bright shade, I think it's best for a daytime look. I'm planning on getting another, probably in blushingbride.
Kacy S.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this blush in the annual birthday gift package from sephora. So the first color I got (exposed) was selected for me in a set with the tartesit lip color (loved it as well). Since I got it for free I decided to try it out, and fell in love. I used it until it was all gone then went back and bought another color and so on. It really did last on me all day. All of the colors are beautiful and vibrantly pigmented. Would recommend 10/10. still currently wear.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
I absolutely love Tarte but I have bought one full sized blush and then bought the holiday blush mini set, which included four different shades. Two of the four and my full size are so dry that I have to scrape or dig my brush in to get enough product on my brush. The shades are so beautiful though! Then I have two minis that apply perfectly and are gorgeous and give a beautiful, natural glow. Really wish I didn't have this problem so I could give a higher rating!
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this blush is everything. when they say it last 12 hours they mean it. being formulated with amazonian clay i never have to compromise whats good for me because of beauty. the color party is the perfect nude blush with just a pop of dusty apricot color as well, it blended so smoothly. also a tip, works well on the eyes as a great transition shade.
Micaela D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush as birthday gift from Sephora. Now, I pretty much exclusively use drugstore blushes, so I was shocked at the difference. This blush is super pigmented so a little can go a long way. But if you accidentally apply too much, never fear, you can blend it out fairly easily.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Who wants to spend forever blending a blush out? That's why I'm over the moon about these Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr blushes. I snatched up 3 from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale -- in the shades Dollface, Blissful, and Exposed. (I also had to pick up the Exposed highlight, of course!) All three shades apply evenly and are extremely buildable vs BAM in your face pigment. I am unexpectedly loving the drier texture! It's unlike any other blush I own. Try one out and you'll see what I mean.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.