tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Looooooove!!!! Ive gotten lucky with this one first time i tried it i got it free from sephora for my birthday i tried the sample size and i love! I got the color Paarty! ... its really light weight a little goes a long way and the color is just so natural looking i got lucky cuz i got it as a sample again for free thank god because i already had finished my other one. As soon as i finish the one i got i definitely will purchase AGAIN!! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received the small sample for my birthday. The packaging is VERY cute  and displays the color of the blush very well. It is very easy to blend, very pigmented, and such a nice shade. The blush also stays true to the 12 hour wear time. Once I hit pan on my sample I will be looking into buying a larger one. I love the variety that this entire blush collection offers to us.
Eileen E.
Athens, OH
I honestly do not wear blush often, but when I do, I turn to Tarte! I have not been the best at applying blush, but this product helps to know that I have stuff on my cheeks! The cons that I have about the product is that when you are applying the blush, all of the extra powder will fall off and get everywhere. My skin is also a little bit too light for the color that I got, so it looked a little unnatural. I would recommend this product to someone, but make sure you don’t buy it online.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is definitely one of my favorite blushes that I have tried/owned! The color is super pigmented, but at the same time, easily blendable to create the look that I want when I apply the blush. The color is really a beautiful shade of color too. It is a little on the $$$ side for me, but it does last for a long time, which is good. It's a good investment for a blush. My favorite part is how long it lasts on my skin! It doesn't fade away throughout the day much at all. Love this blush :)
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush-paaarty-02-oz-56-g I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!! It's the perfect color for my skin tone (medium) it's build able which I love. That way you dont over do it in one swipe. It also last along time. It says 12 hours, now I don't know about that ,but I know it last atleast 8. This was my first time trying a blush from tarte and I'm DEFINITELY going back for more. I would recommend not only the blush but the color paaarty to anyone!!! Paaarty Time!!!!!
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
Pigmented matte blush that does last quite a long time. It blends well after foundation so I would say this is a pretty good blush. I received mine from Sephora for my free book birthday present and I liked it. I have the shade paaarty which I think is a little too pink for my liking, but I can still make it work. I might go back and try a different shade later.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I got this blush in my ipsy bag one month and I have since fell in love with it. I was really needing a new blush, so I was happy whenever I received this. It's pigmented, but not overwhelming to where you look like a clown. The coloring is far more natural than most I have used, and it stays on all day! If you haven't tried it, I definitely would.
Alissa P.
I received the shade Paaarty in the free Sephora birthday gift kit. It also came with the lip paint in Birthday Suit. This is my first blush from tart and I really really like the formula. The shade itself is very light and natural looking. It lasts throughout the entire day and applies really well. As far as first impressions go it gets an A.
Serena W.
Portland, Oregon
This is my favorite blush! The colors are beautiful, it lasts all day, very pigmented but blends out beautifully. It has a matte finish and is very buildable. I've had my small pan for over a year and have only used almost half!
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Ever sense I received this product as a birthday gift from Sephora I have been IN LOVE.! Super build-able and this shade almost seems... NATURAL on my skin. (I have fair skin with pink undertones). With the rate I'm using this product I may have to buy more soon!
❤❤❤☺❤❤❤️
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.