tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
angel v.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I've never been a big fan of blush before being introduced to it from the little mini tarte birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love. After that I was looking for the perfect peach blush to go with that everyday fresh summery look. I originally purchased the Sephora blush palette (which I made a review for) but quickly returned because of the quality and shimmer in it. If you're looking for a matte blush, this one is perfect for you. It's smooth, pigmented, and peachy. I also use it as a eyeshadow.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
Let me just say how much I freaking love this blush! You can use it on a full face of makeup, or on your bare skin. I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I’ve been using it every day for MONTHS! I think it blends so nicely with my complexion, and it’s highly pigmented so you really only need to dab your brush lightly and you rlly have PLENTY of coverage.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Confession time:I'm a makeup addict. So when I tell you these are my favorite blushes in my collection, please believe that these are the best on the market. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are soft, subtle, blendable shades that come in a variety of colors for a variety of skin tones. That said, if you want a bold vibrant blush, these will build-up nicely. I'm drawn to the nudes and pale corals, but they have more vibrant tones that are just as beautiful. The 12 hour claims are accurate too!
Rachel C.
Upland, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I really enjoy this blush, however I think it is very important to find one that matches your skin tone. I first purchased a very pink shade which did not look good on me at all. I ended up giving it to my mom (she has more fair skin and it looked great on her) and I bought a more coral tone, which worked for me. I don't love that this is shimmery as I tend to go for a more natural look, but it has a very good texture and is great for when you want to add a little extra color and sparkle!
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Tarte's Amazonian blushes are one of the best I've ever tried. The shade range they offer is amazing as well and finger swatches do not do them justice; just have to apply them with a brush. They are pretty pricey for a blush, but just how often do you go through a whole pan of blush? Only gripe... they aren't talc free, but I'm not super worried since they do not produce any type of powder kickback for me to inhale. These blushes are definitely worth the splurge and Tarte is cruelty free :)
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
Hands down to the best blush in the market. The staying power of this blush is insane! It totally lasts all day! I love how when you apply it to your skin it doesn't give you that "clown" look, but a natural rosy finish. I have a collection of their blush palette as well and they all have the amazing amazonian clay formula. I would totally recommend this one! Even the mini one's are hard to finish because there's so much product in one pan. This is totally worth your money. But if you want a variety of colors, wait for their blush palettes during Holiday period. :)
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
Love this blush! I have the shade glisten and its beautiful. Very nice peachy pink with bits of gold shimmer, but not overpowering. Looks very natural. I am fair to light with neutral tones and this is very flattering. Blush can usually overwhelm my face, to the point that I just gave up on using it entirely. So glad I tried this. I can wait to get more colors. HG blush for me.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have sooo many of these blushes I can not even count.  These are amazing, they last SOO long on the cheeks.  I think they have one of the longest-wearing formulas out there.  They are pigmented, so make sure to tap off your brush.  They have matte shades, and shimmer shades to choose from and I love them both.  My favorite blushes!
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I got this blush in my ipsy bag one month and I have since fell in love with it. I was really needing a new blush, so I was happy whenever I received this. It's pigmented, but not overwhelming to where you look like a clown. The coloring is far more natural than most I have used, and it stays on all day! If you haven't tried it, I definitely would.
Brianna M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
This is the first blush I've tried and I must say I like it. I have a natural red undertone to my face so I hate really bold blushes, but this shade is not to strong of a color but also not to light that you can barely see it. It's a good product for getting into the flow of what type of blush/if you even like blush period of discovering your makeup style (I have the travel size btw).
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.