tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
OMG!!! I don't think I have every fell in love with a blush before in my life till I got one from Sephora (the birthday kit thing). My skin tone is medium to olive and this blush just works perfect for every day use. I finally hit pan and it's almost been a year since I received it. You really don't need a lot of this product and I think that's why it lasted so long. It has this buttery texture and glides on the skin/ foundation effortlessly. Tarte killed it with this type of blush. There truly is no comparison to a type of blush as this.
Sherry P.
Easton
At my age (55) it's hard for me to find products that don't settle into my lines and make me look older than i am. I love this blush so much. It doesn't cake up or settle into my lines. It gives me a beautiful flush of color, without any cakiness and it seems to almost float above my lines. It seemed to help me look at least 8-10 years younger. And my seventeen year old granddaughter wears this too, and it looks as good on her.I will recommend this blush to all my friends and family of all ages. Love it.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
ANNA D.
I got this blush for free from Sephora for my Birthday gift, and I was not expecting to love anything so much! For starters, the color is beautiful, versatile, and subtle enough for every day wear. It gives you the perfect little pop of color! As far as color goes, the blush is very matte, but I think that makes it more natural; and definitely buildable for a nighttime look. I have even put this on my eyelids for a pop of color!

I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a versatile staple blush for their collection!
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Excellent blush. It can be kept in the packaging it comes in or easily removed to place into a z palette. The is small pin hole in the bottom of their blushes that makes it super easy to pop out but if you choose not too, the product will remain safely in place. Blushes have good pigmentation without being overly pigmentated. They are very long wearing and come in shades to flatter any skin tone.
❤️Michelle❤️ M.
Oak Harbor, OH
Love love love! I have so many shades of this. All work well. Build-able color which I appreciate. Excellent investment if you are looking for a blush to have and love!
Paloma B.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte is an amazing brand. They are all natural. Great for any and all skin types sensitive or not. Their blushes are very good with high pigmentation but is also very buildable for a soft or intense blush. The color lasts throughout the day and they have many shades to choose from. For some of you $29 is up there for a blush but, with the high pigmentation it's going to last you a long while and you can be sure that the ingredients are good for you. It blends like a dream and looks like a natural blush. Couldn't love it anymore if I tried.
Jenna G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
💕💕💕This is my favorite blush right now! I received it as a Sephora gift for my birthday and have been using it since. It doesn’t search good on my finger or hand but it looks so pretty on my cheeks. It’s a buildable Formula and the color is so pretty! I use it with most makeup looks I try out! I am about to hit pan and am gonna need a new blush soon!!!🎉🎉😉😉😉😉😉🎉
Emily B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush was surprisingly amazing when I first tried it.  I read reviews that the color Exposed was great, so when it came to me from Sephora I was excited to put it on.  The color was kind of a cross between a blush and a bronzer.  It looked so natural and made my cheekbones stand out and look higher with just a tiny bit slightly above my apples.  It's great for oily skin too, and it lasts all day.  It even lasted me all day in the hot humidity of Florida at Disney all day! Any product that can do THAT is a winner to me!
crystal l.
Malden, MA
good blushes - they do last a very long time on your face and they apply well. make sure that these are built up, as a little does go a long way. i love that you can depot these easily and just place them back into their pots. they have a magnetic container which is really awesome. the color selection is so diverse and they all look so beautiful. the shimmery ones arent too shimmery and they look natural on your face. one of my favorite shades to wear is definitely 'captivating'. it's such a beautiful color, especially during the spring time.
Jazzmin B.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
I've loved Tarte blush since high school. A little goes a long way! It's not chalky and it blends well. I prefer the matte colors over the shimmery ones! I feel like "exposed" is the perfect nude blush for all skin tones.

Lately, I've been wearing "feisty" (as shown in pic) and it's a great pinky color!

Only complaint is that it's not really a 12-hour blush! I have combo skin, my cheeks are more dry/regular though and I feel like this doesn't stay on all day or it looks streaky at the end of a work day.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.