tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Eden H.
trash
Tarte blushes are really soft and smooth. They really blend into my foundation and look amazing. A little goes a long way for me, but it is such a great blush for anyone. I own the shade "paaarty" and it's such a light yet rich pink. I do recommend this blush for anyone looking for a good blush.
Sara M.
muncie, indiana
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
First let me say, I love all things Tarte. This product was a huge disappointment and after reading other reviews, I am starting to wonder if I just got a dud. I purchased this at Ulta as part of a gift set with multiple Tarte products all in the shade Exposed. This blush had no pigmentation, even after trying to build the color up. Even swatching with my finger, I see hardly nothing. Looking at it in the compact, it looks pretty dry and powdery instead of velvety like most of their products. I am so bummed with this one!
Vicki N.
PLANT CITY, FL
As a girl with very oily skin who lives in a VERY humid climate, it is really hard to find a blush that doesn't settle into my pores and one that actually stays on my face. Tarte is one of my most beloved brands. Their 12-hour blushes are beyond anything I have ever used before. They are highly pigmented so go in lightly and build up as needed. They are VERY high quality, last a long time, and well worth every penny. I love Tarte!!!
shayla s.
scranton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i love this blush!! it is such a subtle color but you can build it up so nicely! it is a matte finish, which i like because it doesn't take over my highlight. it stays very true to color and wears all day! i would recommend to anyone who is just starting out with blush because it is hard to put too much on with this, and putting too much on is such a common mistake. Don't get me wrong i still use the blush all the time tho and i've been doing my makeup for years now, so it can work for so many different types of people!
Miyako M.
Honolulu
I have this in the shade peaceful it’s like a tan peach with slight gold reflects but will probably opt for the popular shade exposed next time. This blush lasts me a 8hr work day though I sweat and get quite oily it stays in place and sometimes I’d wear without highlight and provides a healthy sheen or glow to my cheeks. It’s blendable, not super pigmented but has a good color pay off if that makes any sense. Also has a nice sized mirror and I noticed the more you blend this shade the more natural glowy effect you get.
Shayla H.
I received this product for my birthday for free from sephora! I was excited because it was my first Tarte product ever. However since it was free I could not choose my color (shade:paaarty) somehow shade did not really suit me, or show up for that matter. Therefore I couldn't test out the long lasting claim, but the texture and color was pretty in my swatches and I'd love to give a shade better suited for me a try!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from Sephora as my birthday gift. I love this blush. I thought the soft pink color would be too light for my skin tone but it has such amazing pigment . It is easy to blend in case you put on too much. It also buildable if you need extra color. This formula last all day. I'm definitely interested in buying another shade
Cynthia D.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a gift and it was my first time using a Tarte blush. I was completely happy with it! There is a cool design imprinted into the blush which is a nice visual effect, but aside from that it was very pigmented and looked super flattering! I felt beautiful and confident all day wearing this, and I used only the tiniest bit just going for a subtle, natural look. The color is beautiful and the formula is extremely nice (smooth and not chalky at all!) No fall-out. Would definitely recommend and re-purchase.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely LOVE this blush! I own the shade paarty and it's a beautiful neutral pink shade. Holy crap a little goes a long way. I can just tap my brush in very lightly and it will come out very vibrant on my cheeks! It's easy to blend out though and doesn't look crazy or patchy. It's long lasting and I wouldn't say it lasts for 12 hours but it definitely gets me through my work day. Even after 12 hours I will still see traces of this blush. I'm in love with these and despite the high price I think they're worth it.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this shade as part of a birthday gift from Sephora last year. I'm not a very big blush person, but I didn't mind this shade. It was good for my fair skin and gave a nice glow to my cheeks. However, its pigment was kinda odd. Trying to swatch on my hand resulted in little color deposit, but on a brush it's easy to get carried away with this product. I've heard the same thing about the pigment from several of my friends that have tried it. But I'm unsure if I would actually purchase this in a full size
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.