tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dan s.
mercedes
This blush wears for all day and its good for all skin types! Also I think it’s best if you apply it with a fluffy brush but with a light hand! It can get too intense. I will recommend it because it’s worth it
Nicole C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love these blushes. They add a perfect flush to the skin. I really love how these are matte and have no shimmer. They last on the skin so so well!!! They look so nice and natural, not clown like. Ugh I love these!
Emily A.
So like there's A LOT of hype about this blush -- but it just didn't do it for me.

I don't know how to say this without it sounding badly... but I don't think tarte really produces makeup with brown girls in mind. I've seen these blushes look great on those with fair/light skin but for me, nothing was happening.

I tried applying with multiple brushes and at the end of the day I'm not going to fight with a blush to get some pigment. I can barely dip my brush in a NARS blush and it can be too much -- so tarte just isn't for me!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Great range of shades in their blushes without a bunch of chunky glitter in them. They make a nice natural blush for everyone! Then you can add your own high lighter which is nice. The packaging is sturdy. The product is well pigmented lasts a long time and does have a mirror. Though I wouldnt reccommend using it for application. The only reason this didnt get 5 stars from me is because of price. However a good product it is, I don't feel the quality of product is worth the 24$ price point I believe it is. Thats just my opinion.
Katy E.
Durham, NC
I would call this a solid blush, not bad at all, but not showstopping. The packaging feels a little cheap, and I don't like how stiff the formula feels when you swatch it. The color is pretty but more on the natural matte side, a universal color that will look good on almost everyone but not my go to blush. It blends very well, and lasts all day. An overall okay blush but not amazing.
Stacy K.
Lebanon, TN
I purchased Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Risque. This was perfect for my olive skin since it is a neutral peach tone. I absolutely love this blush. It is subtle and blends well. I am not one that likes a blush that just sits on top of the skin in a line. I found this blended out very well. I also added the Physician's Formula new butter blush on top and Wow! I really love the color it took it too. This look was perfect for looking like I had been at the beach and had a healthy glow to my face. LOVE this line of blushes.
Ravan A.
The tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is absolutely beautiful on my skin. My sister is olive and it doesn’t show up on her at all but I am a bit more tan and it looks natural and lasts all day long and then some. I love this stuff - will buy again!
Lisa N.
San Diego
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I've always heard really great things about Tarte blushes in the past. When they had the bundle deal going on I picked the shade Blissful to include, and was super disappointed with it. With a finger, I could not get ANY color to come off. With a brush, digging at it I could only get the tiniest bit to come off... something about it was off. I could get no pigment onto my cheeks so I was a bit bummed out. Plus the blush was getting that weird grease look from touching it with a dirty finger/brush, which I was not doing.
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
Okay so to start off, I'm not a big user of blush. I've never actually went out and bought blush from any brand. I actually ended up getting this blush from Sephora as part of my free birthday gift......AND I LOVE IT. If I never use any other blush I would be fine with that. With this blush, a little goes a long way. It's very pigmented and it shows well on my skin. Very smooth product. Never comes off as chunks or anything of that manner and it stays true to the name and stays on for a prolonged amount of hours. I absolutely love this blush.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
As a girl with very oily skin who lives in a VERY humid climate, it is really hard to find a blush that doesn't settle into my pores and one that actually stays on my face. Tarte is one of my most beloved brands. Their 12-hour blushes are beyond anything I have ever used before. They are highly pigmented so go in lightly and build up as needed. They are VERY high quality, last a long time, and well worth every penny. I love Tarte!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.