tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
Stunning color payoff for every one of these shades. It is very long lasting and blends beautifully over any foundation I’ve tried it with. The color doesn’t fade throughout the day, and it looks just as wonderful when I go to take it off as it does when I apply it. I highly recommend checking out this blush!
Mabel F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite blush formula. When I first started using this I was skeptical because it searched weird and patchy. However, once I applied it to the cheeks with a brush I was blown away by how smooth and natural it looked. The color range had some great colors that suited my light to medium skin tone.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love these blushes--- they stay all day and have zero shimmer. I find that most blushes has at least a *bit* of shimmer--- I appreciate Tarte blushes for not doing this. That being said, they do pull a bit flat--- the combo of being matte+ zero shimmer does this. Theres a wide shade range, so you're bound to find one that works for you!
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
These are really good blushes with lots of different shades. They perform well and they have excellent staying powder. My favorite shade is “Feisty”. It blends effortlessly and has the right pigmentation amount for a blush. I would absolutely recommend these. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I just got this during tarte's get 7 full-size products for $63.00 deal. I really love the color of this. It is shade "Blushing Bride" which a a mauvish-pink color. Very traditional, every day blush. Feel like it would look great on almost any skintone. It's matte which is really nice. I always use brushes but was just trying it out with my fingers (had no brushes around) and found that I had to apply over and over again. Almost like you cant even swatch this product. The color did show up on my cheeks and is very beautifulm it blended nicely and stayed in place throughout the day.

My only negative comment would be about the pigmentation (again could be because I only used my fingers) but I had to really swipe and swipe to pick up product. I think the price point is a little high but the product is nice.
LuzClara M.
Leakey, TX
Such a pigmented, gorgeous blush. Tarte’s blushes have always been one of my favorites. I find the consistency of the product is nice and they normally have shades for all skin tones. My only complaint with the product is that it’s priced a little too high but hey, the quality is worth it to me.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I received a sample Tarte Amazonian Clay blush as a Sephora reward and I was excited to try it out after hearing only good things...and I was impressed with this stuff!

The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the color is stunning. This is a high-pigment blush, but it can be applied gently and built up if that's more your speed. These blend out very smoothly, and my favorite thing about them is that they last all day long on my oily skin. The only thing keeping me from giving a 5-star rating is their tendency to develop a film over the surface of the blush. This may just be because of my oily skin, but I don't have this problem with other face products that I try.

All in all, I think this is a beautiful blush formula, and I will definitely be picking up more shades.
Rayhan L.
JPerfectI was looking for a perfect blush for my skin, not too much red or orange. And the shade exposed is perfect for me. My skin is very white but I have a readness areas on the chicks and the forehead.
The pigmentation is good and very very soft. Looks so good like a shadow too!
Bailey B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Another nice blush! Not too pigmented so you can layer it on if you tend to be heavy handed with your face makeup application. I love this color, it is very natural on me. If you have a deeper skin tone I would recommend getting a darker shade as the shade paaarty just barely shows up on me.
Rebecca F.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is not my favorite shade of this blush but I LOVE the product. There is no fallout. It stays for hours as promised and the full sized product comes with a good sized mirror in the compact. Full sized items also feature a removable pan in case you want to add them to a magnetic palette.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.