tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. Very subtle but noticeable color tone. I have fair skin and most blush colors even at the lightest shade are just too much. If you have combo or oily skin it we'll help but it seems to be a theme with a lot of their products that the shine control doesn't last all too long (definitely not 12 hours) however the color does.
Another pro is it lasts you quite awhile. I got mine from a Tarte birthday pack from Sephora and it's just a sample size. My birthday was in January.
Ashley R.
I love this blush color, it's looks like it would be a very bright pink but once you but it one it's actually very soft pink which I like. I will say though that the pigment on these blushes isn't 100% the best but that's why I like them. I can be very heavy handed when it comes to make up so the fact that my brush doesn't lay down a whole lot of pigment with these is great for me. I like to start small and build up! If your heavy handed like myself but don't want it to lay down a whole lot of color, this Blush is for you! If you're after pigment and are very light handed I'd lean towards something different.
brandy g.
I have this exact product, it looks good when applied but seems to wear off easily throughout the day. For the price of the blush I would think the wear time would be longer.
Maria G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a blush user but when I received the sample of this product I decided to try it. I fell truly in love with the look it gave me. I tend to like a natural look for my everyday makeup and this really gave it to me. Personally it gives me the color I need after I applying foundation. I also consider it lasts long, since I am still using the sample I received. The full size can be bought at Sephora for $29.00. I got my sample with my points at Sephora. It came with the Tarte tarteist lip paint, which I will be reviewing soon. Will most likely buy it again when I do finish the sample.
Kennedy S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. It looks beautiful on the skin and I love that Tarte has a large range for all different skin types. It is pretty decently pigmented so you really only need to dip into the product with a brush once or twice to get enough product to actually show up on a light/medium skin tone. It is buildable, so with more application it can show up on darker skin tones as well. It stays on for a long time with setting spray! I definitely recommend this blush as a higher end product and if you are looking for a cheaper option or a dupe I recommend  Maybelline Fit Me® Blush
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I never used to care about blush as I was comfortable with my plain jane on sale blush from Sephora, which did work fine for me.

For my birthday gift at Sephora, I got this blush and fell in love with it. The absolute perfect color (I'm super pale) and completely finishes my daily makeup look! I have darker hair and being pale, I NEED blush so I don't look too washed out. I love how smoothly this blush goes on and blends perfectly. Literally lasts me all day!!! Would definitely recommend 10/10. I have only tried this color, but I'm sure all of the colors are absolutely flawless.
Pia P.
Dana Point , CA
Tarte makes great blush! This one needs to be built up to make an impact. I love the rose color and it’s the one I reach for daily for a slight kiss of color on my cheeks.
Maria S.
Webster , NY
I tend to be more of a peachy blush girl. I own so many blushes in that range however I heard good things about the tarte formula and decided to pick this one up. When I searched it in store I was honestly not impressed. I thought it was hard and the pigment was awful. But the lady suggested I went home and tried it a couple times on my face with a brush. I was in love. It is a beautiful color and quickly became one of my favorite blushes. It is pigmented and lasts all day on my cheeks. I like pairing this with their highlighters. Excellent product however go in with a light hand!!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I got this for my birthday from Sephora, I am not a huge blush user, but it was a very subtle color so I decided to give it a shot and boy is it pigmented! I just barely tapped my brush into it and applied it and it gave me enough for the day. It also lasts all day which is good. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I am not a huge blush person and it is a bit expensive for me, but if you like wearing blush I highly recommend it!
Lexi T.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush as my free birthday gift from Sephora and I was really excited. The color was extremely pigmented but not a good shade for my coloring or skin tone. It was really loose and made a mess. I would definitely test the color on your wrist first, in store, before you buy. I love tarte Cosmetics so I intend to make a Sephora or Ulta run soon and try out the other shades.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.