tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carol S.
Torrance
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I went to Sephora to receive my birthday gift and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a tarte sample package that included the Amazonian Clay 12-hr. Blush this summer. Having an olive/tan complexion, I was amazed that I could apply it just to my cheekbones or apply it to my cheeks, forehead and chin to give myself an all over kissed by the sun glow! I'll be going back to purchase this to add to my makeup collection. I highly recommend the Amazonian Clay 12hr. Blush whatever your skin tone may be!
McKenna C.
Kutztown , PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
When I first saw this color, I was not sure how it was going to look on my skin. I thought the color was going to look clownish on me, but holy moly was I wrong. Taste blushes are probably the best blushes out there on the market. Nothing compares to the way they glide onto my skin, they are so blend-able, so perfect for beginners or experts really. I found that this color gave me the perfect flush of color, without being too much. I also noticed that a little bit goes a long way, so you never feel like you are wasting product. If you can, go and get all of the Tarte blushes- honestly nothing compares!!! Best. Purchase. Ever.
Ivana A.
I Just have to say there is something about Tarte 💓.

I actually live in Bolivia and I have no access whatsoever to any Beauty-YouTube brand so I really have to make miracles to buy stuff.

I received this blush as birthday present from my reward points at Sephora and instantly I fell in love with it. Before this I bought all the collection of Rainforest of the sea and in Christmas all the specials products so I was more than happy to receive the blush for some reason I didn't want to buy.

As I said there is something about Tarte. The pigments, the quality. Everything is perfect, it has NOW become one of my favorite brands.
kysa l.
I have recently falling in love with these blushes. I have very oily skin and so it normally whatever I put on top of my Foundation sometimes even my highlighters look oily and Cakey even if I do put a powder or translucent powder over it. But this formula of the blush is absolutely beautiful and the colors are really nice and even with my skin being so oily I can wear it all day without hardly even touching it up. The only thing that I do still is get blotter paper and put on my face but it doesn't transfer to the paper which is outstanding and it makes the product last a lot longer especially for those with oily skin.
Kayla K.
Farmington , MN
Review for: Other more...
I've never really been into blush, but I've always fit it into my makeup routine. It's not a product I tend to spend my money on. I'd rather put the money towards a foundation or concealer. I did get a small size of this product for my birthday at Sephora. I love it! It has lasted me a while and it's the one I own that I always reach for. It's not super bold but leaves a beautiful touch to any makeup look. I rotate between my NARS Orgasm. If I were to purchase a new blush I would chose a Tarte one based on my experience.
Tina G.
KIRWIN, KS
I love this blush. This is my go to when I want something to last all day. It is not patchy in any way and goes into the skin nice and even. It has great pigment so don't need to go in with a heavy hand. The color is beautiful and I love the other colors that Tarte has.  I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Katlyn T.
Tomball
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH! It is very pigmented and they have a color for everyone! When you swatch the blush it isn't chalky and doesn't fall out it's actually very creamy. You don't need a lot of product just a little will give you the rosy cheeks you want. Paaarty is a very cute and light pink that is matte and will be perfect for everyday wear. I recommend these blushes to everyone! Yes, they are very pricey but they are worth every penny. The packaging is very simple but cute.
Jessica T.
Review for: Other more...
I received the color Feisty as a new member gift from the Allure Beauty Box. I do like the feel of this blush and it blends out really well. It’s a darker dusky peach rose color. I would like to try this in another shade as it was a bit too peach for my somewhat olive skin tone. It has good pigment and is buildable to a darker shade if desired. I would not mind trying a darker shade. Although, I must say that Tarte is known for and normally has the most interesting and pretty packaging. The packaging for this blush does not feel like a Tarte product at all. The casing is just a colored plastic. I would not pay full price for this blush as there are similar products at a more agreeable price point.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. Very subtle but noticeable color tone. I have fair skin and most blush colors even at the lightest shade are just too much. If you have combo or oily skin it we'll help but it seems to be a theme with a lot of their products that the shine control doesn't last all too long (definitely not 12 hours) however the color does.
Another pro is it lasts you quite awhile. I got mine from a Tarte birthday pack from Sephora and it's just a sample size. My birthday was in January.
Ashley R.
I love this blush color, it's looks like it would be a very bright pink but once you but it one it's actually very soft pink which I like. I will say though that the pigment on these blushes isn't 100% the best but that's why I like them. I can be very heavy handed when it comes to make up so the fact that my brush doesn't lay down a whole lot of pigment with these is great for me. I like to start small and build up! If your heavy handed like myself but don't want it to lay down a whole lot of color, this Blush is for you! If you're after pigment and are very light handed I'd lean towards something different.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.