tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Holly F.
I own sooo many of these blushes and I love them beyond all reason! My favorite thing about Tarte blushes is how beautifully they blend into the skin and the variety of colors they have. They have every kind of shade imaginable, so if you want more of a natural flush, you will find it. And if you are looking for more of a pigmented rosy cheek, they have that as well. They have a shade to suit just about anyone's preference and skin tone. I also love the packaging, because they are in the same shade as the blush, so it is super easy to pick out which one you want to use if you store them somewhere, without having to check the label on the back. Also, these last quite a while and will stay put throughout the day without losing pigment. I love layering different shades, and they also have some with shimmer and some without, which just gives you more control over what you prefer. I love brands that give an array of shades and formulas, and Tarte really goes above and beyond with what they offer in this collection. I definitely recommend these to anyone! My fave shades are: Dollface, Exposed, Natural Beauty, Blushing Bride, and Captivating :)
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Beautiful, highly pigmented and long wearing! I love these blushes....just make sure if you have fair skin like me that you make sure to start with a very small amount and a light hand and build it up to the desired effect. But Because this is so pigmented and long wearing it lasts forever! Definitely worth the $
Katie S.
Corona, CA
I started using Tarte blushes about three months ago and I'm never going back.  They have so many color options and all of them apply easily and blend beautifully into the skin.  You can easily wear these blushes softly or a bit heavier for a stronger impact of color.  My personal favorite color was a limited edition color sold at Sephora called "paaarty" which is a nice neutral pink which I'm certain would work on many different skin tones.  They last through-out the day without fading and never look chalky or powdery.  I've used it on both a powdered and non-powdered face and the blush looks amazing regardless.  I definitely recommend this!
Claire B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I cannot rave enough about this blush! The color is so flattering on my skin tone and lasts well throughout the day. It does have some larger glitter particles in the pan, but doesn't show as much on the skin. It gives more of a sunkissed glow because of it. This blush is also very pigmented, I have had mine for over a year. I use this blush almost every time I do my makeup and the pressed image still shows well in the pan. Would repurchase (if I ever needed to!).
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
I have mine in Oasis, which I think may have been a limited edition shade with my rainforest of the seas gift set that came with some deluxe sized products from the line. I really love this blush which surprised me- my first impression was that this was very dry. But the more I've used it the more I really like it. It's a great everyday blush and oasis is a nice sort of mauve dusty rose shade. I definitely want to get more of these blushes because the formula is great- the blush really does last all day.
Amanda C.
Review for: Other more...
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags and I will admit I wasn’t so sure about the shade at first. The shade is called “Feisty” and it looked like it would be almost the same color as my skin, but I was wrong! It’s the perfect color match for natural-looking rosy cheeks. I have tan/olive toned skin color and it is a great dark pink/red shade for me. Doesn’t have shimmer, and it really does stay on for the majority of the day. I’m still working on the sample but I’ll definitely be purchasing this again!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Other more...
I recently received this Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the shade feisty in my November ipsy bag and I feel in love with this blush.The color is gorgeous! The pigmentation is really good. Super easy to apply blends well. The design to the blush is super cute! I almost didn't want to use it.I know this blush runs about $28 dollars which is pretty expensive for a blush but I think worth it, I'm planing on buying it after I run out. I've seen tarte has multiple shades which is great. I would recommend this Amazonian clay blush from tarte to anyone.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush. I have fair skin and it doesn't show up too dark on my skin (I love that though because I don't like a strong blush). I think it's better in the fall/winter months because it's more of a neutral/natural look versus summers which tend to include more coral or orange-toned blushes. I think it would be beautiful on other skin tones as well. It comes with a mirror that is actually really great. It does stay on all day like it claims. I really love this product and I would repurchase (and would try in other colors too!).
Ashley H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product compliments my skin tone. I am on the tanner side. (Foundation shade classic tan 335 Maybelline) this blush in the shade paaarty is easy to apply to the skin and is buildAble. I recommend this product for individuals who are a fair to tan skin complexion. In my opinion the shade I purchased may come off too rosey or too pink on deeper skin complexions. This blush also has a matte finish and it last extremely long on the skin. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kayla Z.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love the pale peachy color on my super light skin. It doesn’t emphasize my pink undertones and really does stay in place for the 12 hours. Blends super smoothly into my foundation.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.