tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maria P.
Love this blush. I got a deluxe size for my birthday, and love how long it last on my cheeks. It doesn't last 12 hours on me though, but very impressed woth the longevity of this since most of my other brand blushes come off quick. I think the price is pretty high, but it is effective and will last couple of months. So if you have money to splurge definitely buy this! Colors are beautiful! Doesn't break me out! Oh and try applying it with your beauty blender by pressing it on the cheeks looks so flawless..brush works well to.
Graziela B.
Tamarac, FL
It leaves a very natural color, I liked it very much. The downside is that you have to use a lot if you want a more marked effect, it's worth the product.I'm in the third 😍
Alex S.
CA
I originally tried these blushes because there such a cult classic, and I've cleared away 85% of the pan on one of them, so I think I've formed a pretty solid opinion. Although I think these blushes are very nice, I believe that they are very overrated. My favorite thing about these is the amount of pigmentation. It starts off quite sheer, but because of the blendability, it can be layered up to something very intense or can be left looking very natural. These aren't super long lasting like the name implies, and they fade off after a few hours, unfortunately. So while this isn't the best blush formula ever, I still really enjoy the formula and color selection.
Erica B.
Indianapolis
Tarte is the only blush I use unless I get a blush in my beauty boxes. I have been using tarte blush for 12 years and I don't anything else. I love the colors too!
ivonne N.
Alta Loma
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
At first I didn’t care for this product but after using it a couple of times I’ve grown to really liking it. I actually will buy it when I finish the one I have.
👑Ashley N.
Parma, OH
Really like this product for a subtle blush and it’s buildable if you want more color. My biggest complaint is the packaging. I have such a hard time opening it with nails that I have to keep tweezers nearby to pop the compact open.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is a fairly good product if you are going for a light natural look, unless you build it up, in that case it can be very pigmented. It honestly does stay true to the actual color that you see it as.
Amy B.
Tampa
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a great blush. I use it several times a week. It stays on most of the day. It’s not drying. It’s great for all skin types, I would recommend this product. I will buy again.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I've always wanted to try Tarte blushes and finally was able to get my hands on the shade Paaarty. It doesn't disappoint. This is such a perfect blush. The quality is amazing. It's very smooth, soft but not powdery, and applies very evenly. It's also nicely pigmented and easy to blend out. The lasting power is really good. I tend to wear makeup for long periods of time at any given day. I wouldn't say it's a "12 hour" blush but even after 12 hours, it looked pretty decent. It obviously faded quite a bit but it definitely lasts longer than some of my other blushes. As for the shade Paaarty specifically- I freaking love this shade. It's a perfect soft, neutral pink. It looks extremely natural on me, and also makes my makeup look so much more complete. I'm definitely going to be getting my hands on more Tarte blushes! Love these.
Lauren H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to favorite blush ever!! Such a beautiful color that looked great on my light skin type, I loved the formula & how it applied, I just love everything about this blush and for sure recommend it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.