tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
melina c.
Chicago
I'm not the biggest fan of Tarte products but these blushes are really good. I wouldn't say they're necessarily worth the price but as a cute splurge if you really enjoy blushes, it could be worth it for someone else. I have had issues with blushes coming off too easily but the title of 12 hour blush really fits. It stays on my cheeks all day and still looks like a pretty flush of color. They're soft and pigmented but not enough to be intimidating. I sometimes use the shade I have as a natural looking eye shadow look with winged liner and it looks very casual yet cute. Something about the packaging is also super adorable. I'm normally not so opinionated when it comes to blushes but these really stand out to me.
Urooj A.
I love these blushes! They stay on for a long time and have a nice blushed look to the cheeks! I have many colors and I usually like subtle looks so I don’t use a heavy hand
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush! I was looking for a blush that didn't clash with a red lipstick and I read a lot of reviews saying exposed was a good color for any skin tones. I was hesitant on the price but I bought it anyway and I couldn't be happier. It lasts all day long and is a very beautiful color. Also comma a little goes a long way. I've used it every day for a month and the powder looks like it hasn't been used.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora for my birthday. I love the color and believe it would be universally flattering on many skin tones but I am fairly pale so I'm not completely sure. It gives a great natural color but it also not too sheer that it gets lost. It lasts a good while and I do believe that it would last 12 hours but haven't actively watched it closely enough to be sure. It's a natural enough cokir that I can wear it with lighter color lipstick and eyeshadow or darker colors and it looks beautiful either way. That being said, I would not buy a full sized, full priced compact. It is just a blush, it's not life changing and I don't see how it could be worth $30. If they have a sample size available for half the price, I might consider it.
Sarina D.
Brooklyn
Such a perfect color. I really like all of tarte’s blushes. They’re matte and they last all day. Usually blushes ware off on me easily, but not these. Really enjoy them.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from Sephora for my birthday. And I have to say this color is perfect for everyone. It's a perfect natural plus I like a layering it and then maybe putting a little shimmer blush over it. It blends so easy. if you aren't part of Sephora's rewards and you don't get this for your birthday I would highly recommend picking it up I will be repurchasing it once mine is gone
Meghan K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product was my birthday gift from Sephora and I was so excited to try Tarte! It wasn't a shade I'd normally choose for myself, but when I put it on, I fell in love with it! I have very pale skin with problematic red patches, so blush is very dicey on me, but this looks GORGEOUS! The colour almost functions as blush/slash/bronzer, and gives a nice summery hint of color to my cheekbones! I've given this only four stars because I notice that it doesn't apply as evenly as I'd like. Maybe it's my makeup application skills that are lacking, but it seems to go on very patchy and pigmented, and I spend a lot of time blending it and toning it down. I don't REALLY mind that, though, because the pigment and the color are both lovely!
April B.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Paaarty in my Sephora Play box and was so excited. I have one of the highlights and was love it so I was sure that I would probably love this as well and I do.

The shade paaarty is a very subtle pink color. It is a very natural looking shade like I am actually blushing. I like the slight pinkness but I think it will be build-able for someone that likes a more intense pink shade.

The formula is very soft and creamy and not powdery at all. This small package that I received will last for so long. I also like that it is not shimmery. It has a matte look to it.

This may be my favorite new blush.

Taylor C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is very pigmented, I only have to dip in once when I apply it. Blends in very well, no struggle to get the perfect rosy cheek. It has a wide range of colors and the design is so cute!
Krista R.
Such a great blush! Perfect for looking slightly flushed on a warm summer day. I love paring it with a bronze-colored highlighter to get that perfect afternoon glow! Great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.