tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leslie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush. It’s light and easy to carry around. So this is my go to blush when I travel. The color stays for long time so I can have a lasting healthy glow!
Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is such a great blush it lasts a long time and is very pigmented I would recommend to a lot of people and I would buy again just may be a lighter shade for me.
Kiersten M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I used to have so much trouble with blush because it wore off easily and left me looking like a fresh corpse. All of that changed with my first purchase of these blushes. You get a nice size blush compact for the price, so much so that I have only panned 1 large one and a mini I received in my Sephora birthday gift a few years ago. The compact stores easily and has a good sized mirror. I have applied this product with both a stippling brush and a traditional blush brush and have enjoyed both forms of application. This blush is buildable and blends easily. I usually set my face with a setting spray and this stuff is essentially glued to my face. I work in a humid environment where I have to go outside into the swamp air often and this stuff DOES NOT MOVE. I have noticed it is still visible even after a long 10 hr + work day. I refuse to buy any other types of blush now!
jaklyn h.
marion
I love tarte blushes. They’re pigmented but not overly pigmented. And it lasts the whole day. The pan size is good too so it’ll last forever. Definitely a must try
Rachel s.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is very pretty! A little bit goes a long way, but it isn't like I need to be cautious when I put it on. It looks natural and is easily blendable, too!
Jocy G.
Zion, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Im not a blush person but I love this blush! Gives me a little bit of color without making me look like a clown . Very buildable , only blush you will ever need 🙌🏼
Jackie C.
Toledo
I love the color of this blush and would look great on most skin tones. I love this product but I’ve bought it 2 times and both times the product itself has broken super easily or the container itself.
Jess B.
Lockport
Purchased at: ULTA
I have mixed feelings here. I received a birthday sample and I LOVED my tarte blush so I went to buy a full size but I can’t get it onto my brush!! That the heck!
Kelsey C.
evansville
Purchased at: ULTA
These blushes are beautiful. I have 3 of them and they blend so well into foundation. Can build up for higher pigmentation or do light strokes for a natural look.
Jodie T.
Haddock, GA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
All the love for this blush!! Goes on beautifully and a little goes a long way!! And this shade is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It is my every day go to!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.