tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is very pigmented, and blends well with my complexion. I feel like this would be very good for many different skin types from super cool toned pale skin to more medium warm skin tones. I would recommend this blush.
Dalia P.
Lancaster , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite blush of all time , it’s not too pink but just the perfect rosey color , it’s also buildable , I like to blend it in with my contour and it looks stunning! 💓
Marisa H.
Pretty good color combination, goes on the skin well. I’m glad I got a neutral color because I have such fair skin sometimes bright pink pigmentation looks awkward on my skin.
Samantha L.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush has pigment for DAYS, a little really goes a long way & the color payoff is beautiful.
This gives the face a natural flushed look & raises my cheekbones a bit
Caitee B.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a mini size of this for my birthday gift at sephora and it's pretty good. The shade is really natural and prwtty on my fair skin tone and it's pretty long lasting.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
I love this blush! Amazing quality , it’s my go to blush! Very easy to blend out and it’s long lasting. The color pay off is great, it’s a matte blush. It looks very natural and lovely on the skin. I recommend
Lana T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the different colors of blushes they have. All there blushes look so pretty on the skin and last forever. If you want a long wear blush I would get this product.
Christen S.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I️ like this product. I️ don’t use a lot of blush, but this is great for a little pop of color that stays well. Easy to blend, I️ find it to be pigmented enough for me.
Heather M.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink) more...
Honestly...not impressed. Not pigmented whatsoever. Both shades I have are like that. Also not the cheapest out there. I would use a drugstore blush over these any day!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in a FREE Birthday gift set from Sephora along with a Tarteist Liquid Lip Paint. The color is a really fun and flirty pink. I do like it and it applies pretty well. My only issue is i felt like as the day wore on the color faded significantly. Almost to the ooint where it didnt even look like I had any blush on at all. I still prefer my NARS Orgasn but all in all its a nice blush and color. I was a little disappointed as I have high expectations for Tarte products. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.