tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brianna M.
Coeur d'Alene
Best most long lasting. BUY THE X MAS palette with ten shades. Wonderful product. Decent price and lasts a long time. Have repurchased many times already. Very impressed.
Amanda S.
Sunbury, Oh
BEST BLUSH OUT THERE! Seriously, this is my ride or die. I have to force myself to use my other blushes. Love the colors. Love how long it stays. Love the formula. Please buy!
Cherish S.
Los Angeles
This is such a beautiful peachy blush!! I actually got the mini sample size from Sephora for my free birthday gift and HAD to buy the full size because I loved it so much
Kailen M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love how it is on my skin compliments the color it’s like a natural flush and it stays on all day even if I justbdo a simple face like a primer mascara blush and gloss it sticks perfectly and lasts all day
Emily G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Good blush. It is nicely pigmented but not overdone. It lasts a really long time and the packaging is nice. This color is good for my pale skin and I enjoy the matte finish. I will buy again when I run out.
Samantha D.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just recently received a sample size of this product and I absolutely love it. It’s very long wearing and the color is stunning. It doesn’t have a lot of kick back and there is a lot of variety when it comes to this product!
Dynea P.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product is a no! I do not like it at all. This is not long lasting and it is not easy to blend. The quality is horrible and the color is not as shown in the container. I won’t buy this again. It’s like dollar store make up.
miracle r.
San Antonio
I usually dont wear blush but ever since i started using the sample of blush i got for my birthday from sephora and i absolutely love the way it looked on my skin
Dalia P.
Lancaster , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite blush of all time , it’s not too pink but just the perfect rosey color , it’s also buildable , I like to blend it in with my contour and it looks stunning! 💓
Sylvia G.
san diego
Great blush. Personally has not lasted 12 hours on myself, maybe it’s just the particular color I have (celebrated) and my skin type (combination) but over all it’s a good blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.