tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte Blushes are incredibly long-lasting, regardless of which formula I've tried. I don't even like using blush but I just can't help myself when it's Tarte.

The Amazonian Clay blush has a less creamy finish, but it lasts all day. It takes a little extra work with a brush to get enough color on your cheeks, but the payoff is worth it. I find that application using my finger tip works a lot better & then just use a brush to diffuse it if needed.

I highly recommend purchasing a palette that has a blush included. When I purchase the Rainforest After Dark Eye & Cheek Palette, it came with several shadows, contour, highlight, & a full-size blush. I have also been able to purchase travel size blush products. They last a long time. I've had the palette for a year & still haven't hit pan!

If you're a fan of monochromatic looks, the blushes make a great crease or lid color, too. The new blush book is a great value for fans of blush or blush tones.
Brooklyn A.
Lithia, FL
I don’t think this shows up well on my skin, idk if I’m not picking up enough but I’ve used it for prom and I couldn’t even see it on my skin which was very disappointing.
Sierra E.
belton
This blush is very beautiful and pigmented it is very blended able I love the color range I think goes with no skin tones this is my go to blush for when I need to use one
paige s.
Van Wert, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only blush I own and I got this as a free gift at sephora for my birthday and I love it it's in the shade birthday suit and it's a good touch of color If I want it
Lilly R.
bell
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this right now in my makeup bag it’s my go to blush I the color paaaarty and it doesn’t brake me out and it just the bast I would be so sad if they got rude if this
Vanessa P.
texarkana , TX
I love love love this blush. It’s right up there with the nars blush. All the shades are amazing and so pigmented. It’s a really matte type blush and it goes on super smooth and blends pretty well. I love this blush.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I love that tarte is cruelty free! This blush has so many versatile colors and last forever. The colors are easy blend. Definetly would repurchase if I ever run out of blush
Brianna M.
Coeur d'Alene
Best most long lasting. BUY THE X MAS palette with ten shades. Wonderful product. Decent price and lasts a long time. Have repurchased many times already. Very impressed.
Cherish S.
Los Angeles
This is such a beautiful peachy blush!! I actually got the mini sample size from Sephora for my free birthday gift and HAD to buy the full size because I loved it so much
Kailen M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love how it is on my skin compliments the color it’s like a natural flush and it stays on all day even if I justbdo a simple face like a primer mascara blush and gloss it sticks perfectly and lasts all day
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.