tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Munasiba R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a gift twice from Sephora and I really love the color and the way it looks on my skin. It also stays on your face for a very long time and doesn’t rub off easily.
Hanna B.
Stow, OH
this is a great blush definitely a go to for me. I would recommend to a friend. I will continue to re buy. i usually get it from Sephora. and has a lot of colors
Tylene B.
Denver
Best blush. I don’t use it all the time but this Tarte product will have you feelin’ BOMBTASTIC! We all know it requires lots of blending!!!!!! Not for the lazy!
Tre B.
Bells
This is my favorite blush in all my makeup collection. It blends well, stays on all day, and my skin looks great using it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This is a high quality product with good ingredients. It is quite buildable and blendable with a nice matte finish. I like how many color choices there are and how buildable it is.
Kayley G.
University Pk, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush! I wasn’t into blush before picking this up, but when it swiped onto my skin it blended so flawlessly and felt so nice. The pigmentation is absolutely so amazing I can not recommend this more!!
emilee p.
Scott Depot, WV
This blush is by far my favorite blush. It has just the right amount of pigmentation and every color looks beautiful on every skin tone. These are the only blushes I will use because I just love them so much!
Angelina B.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love the tarte matte blushes, good pigment, decent wear time and a nice shade selection. A bit pricey, but I love the convenience of being able to pop them out to put in a palette.
Chloe S.
Burlingham, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!! They last ALL DAY, they’re pigmented, and this shade is the perfect neutral pink that’s suitable for so many skin tones! I also love that this is a matte blush!
Jade M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this color and I just love Tarte in general. The only downside to this, is I feel like I have to swirl my brush for a long time before I get enough product
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.