tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
newark
I love the whole Amazonian clay line, so when I found out there was a blush I was so excited! I love love this blush! The formula is so soft and the color is perf
Ktron M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am happy to try a tarte blush! I waited so long to try! I got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It's a beautiful dusty pink shade and looks good on medium olive skin.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
I love these blushes. They have such pretty colors, great pigment and a little goes a long way so they will last. It's my go to blush for a natural everyday look.
savannah G.
shelby township
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this blush in my Sephora birthday gift a few years ago and it has been my go to blush ever since! I definitely recommend because it is very pigmented and lasts a long time.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
The tarte blushes have to be one of my favorite blushes because they're very pigmented and they last all day I've had it on in the summer for about 13 plus hours and it didn't budge at all I definitely recommend it
Emily W.
OLNEY
Purchased at: Sephora
It's buildable and beautiful, but I don't know if it's worth the pricetag. I didntvfind that it did anything amazing. Don't get me wrong, great shade and everything, just did its job.
Fabi E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The color is beautiful and looks natural but it doesn’t last 12 hours. I would say it lasts as long as any other blush. I have medium olive skin and this color looks amazing!
Mary H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush lasts a long time. It’s very blendable while also buildable. It makes your skins look healthy with a flush of color. They have a range of shades for different skin tones. I’m not sure if the deeper shades are smooth and don’t appear ashy
Ashley N.
Kailua Kona, HI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These would get 10/10. They last for hours with no fading. I would say go in light handed and build they can be pigmented. But they are easy to apply and blendable
Christina B.
Pittsburgh
I love this blush, it stays on all day and does not budge. It is very pigmented as well and you only need a small amount of product plus to use a light hand! One of these has lasted me for a long time!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.