tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily S.
Birmingham
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These tarte blushes are so amazing. I love the colors of both Exposed and Paaarty. They are very easy to blend and look so pretty & natural on.

I even accidentally dropped one of mine in the sink when the water was running and the product still works just fine after drying out. These are my all time favorite blushes.
Heather R.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My favorite blush that I own. I typically am not a fan or really light, baby pink blushes even though I am fair-skinned, so I was instantly drawn to this more pink/mauve shade. It looks great all year round, and it lasts all day. I have a deluxe sample size and after two years it's still going strong! I also wore this to my wedding.
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush really is worth all the hype! It applies so easily and blends like a dream. Definitely buildable. This particular shade is my everyday blush because it goes with any look. Seriously. Any look. And it actually does last as long as it says. It’s worth the buy. I ended up getting more shades and would buy it over and over again.
Courtney H.
The only reason why I am giving this a 4 star review is because of the price. I would buy so many of them if they weren't so expensive!

The one color I have is 'partayyy' (Sephora gave me a mini size of this for my birthday) and I love it so much! It lasts all day (15+ hours), the color is beautiful, and it goes well with every eye look.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora a while ago (last year?). I got the shade "Paaarty" really like the color! It's the perfect shade for me, a light natural pink. I don't know what about this blush I like, maybe the clay, but this blush looks natural on the cheeks and has a very subtle glow. This blush lasts long and I would definitely buy more but I'm not willing to spend $29 for a single blush pan. The small sample size lasts a long time.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
A little bit of this blush goes a long way, so don’t be fooled by the size! Because it’s made with their Amazonian clay formula, I find that this blush works really well for me & I have oily skin. It stays. I don’t have to swirl my brush too much to pick up product. Instead, I kind of just lightly dip into it once or twice & buff into my cheekbones. It blends very well, too.
My only concern with it is that when I first get a new blush, it feels like there’s some sort of seal or film on top that I need to buff into before I can pick up enough blush. It’s weird. I mostly have this problem when their blush is included in a full face palette but I’ve also had one or two single blush products do that.
Jennifer W.
Milton, FL
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are long-wearing and apply lightly on my fair skin tone. I love that Tarte is a cruelty free company that uses quality ingredients. Only con is the price - there are so many good budget blushes available that I tend not to splurge on this item very often.

Purchased at Sephora, Ulta and on Tarte’s website.
Bianka Q.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I LOVE this blush!! It goes on super smoothly onto my face and the color is gorgeous! It's my favorite blush so far. It's pretty pigmented you don't have to use a ton. My favorite thing about it is how smooth it feels compared to the other blushes I had. The packaging is super cute as well. The colors available are all so beautiful.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
Review for: Other more...
I received the color feisty in my Ipsy glam bag a few months ago. I really like this color. It works as a blush or bronzer. It’s the perfect shade for my skin tone. Very pretty and long lasting. I would refer to others. The product will last you forever. I’ve had it for months and use it quite often and haven’t even put a dent in the pan.
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
The Tarte Amazonian clay blushes are amazing! They are super pigmented and are easy to blend. I used to not use any blush because they wouldn’t blend seamlessly or the colors would clash with my cool toned pale complexion. This blush looks so seamless and natural and the packaging is small and sturdy making it easy to travel with.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.