tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sierra D.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and ended up loving it!! I use this everyday! It’s pigmented, but not too pigmented. It lasts all day and very easy to blend!
Sofia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not use this blush much. I like the texture and feel of it. It’s pigmented well so you don’t need to put a lot on. However, it’s a bit more of a soul tu color than I typically go for.
Lisa B.
Fruita
I have been using this blush for over a month, and I have been loving it.It is so natural looking,  long lasting, and easy to apply. I even traveled with it.
Karina L.
Umatilla , OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is worth the money! I got this free for a birthday gift from Sephora it. And I love it the color was a little off for my skin tone but well worth giving it a try
Kristin K.
Kansas City , MO
Hands down my favorite blush! Long lasting and the perfect color! Would highly recommend this brand because they are cruelty free, and a more natural line of make up!
Samara G.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush.
the color is so beautiful and sometimes I even use it as my bronzer! I got it from Sephora and definitely will buy it again!
Lana C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a gift from the birthday package they had and it’s been my favorite blush and it’s also my go to blush. It’s the perfect shade for my medium to light skin tone and I love it.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
I absolutly love this blush! It glides on smooth and isnt too dark. Im very pale so its great when a product isnt super soft. Its pigment is good so it shows well also!
Jennifer N.
West Monroe, LA
I love almost all tarte products and this one as well. Blends well and the color is amazing. I enjoy buying cruelty free products and would recommend tarte to anyone.
Blythe H.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have three of Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes as I picked them up when they were 50% off for Black Friday.  I went with Exposed (apparently their best seller), Risque and Seduce - all nudes.  I just find that I reach for nude blushes more often than any other colour family and I liked the differences between the three.  I had long read about the hype surrounding the Tarte blushes and I was pleased that they're cruelty-free, so I put aside my Nars collection and decided to give these a shot.

I don't get the hype about Exposed.  Yes, it's a beautiful shade, but it's pigmentation is lackluster at best.  You have to layer and layer it to get it to show up (on my pale NC15 skin), which seems wasteful and way too much work.  Risque and Seduce are much more pigmented and a bit easier to apply, but they still don't hold a candle in quality compared to Nars or Marc Jacobs Beauty.  Which is really too bad.

These are fine.  They're cruelty-free so they get an extra star for that.  But they definitely do not live up to the hype.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.