tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tana B.
Berryton
The packaging and design imprinted into the pan is beautiful and adds to the amazing pigment and product it self, it has no fallout from my experience and is very affordable
Daria F.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have almost every single shade of this Blush!!! does that say enough??? its amazing, blends so smooth, color payoff is great! and it does not streak or face thru the day
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This formula is amazing! I just love the pigment and the peachy tone. It goes on and stays on and there are a number of great shades. It also seems to last quite a long time!
Yanni A.
Port Orange
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love this blush, it’s true to color, blends beautifully, applies like a Dream, these are very pigmented and I would recommend anyone to try them just be aware they are pricey
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love Tarte Cosmetics! I love the Amazonian Clay I love what the brand stands for and what it does for so many people. I love this blush because it has an incredible 12 hours of staying power and the blushes are so richly pigmented! A little definitely goes a long way, so it's very easy to build up to the desired color and intensity that you want from the blush that you're using. I have four different shades and the shade captivating is such a beautiful coral pink and it is perfect, absolutely perfect for summer time! And I've used it for a long time and it definitely will out last the summer heat! I wore it out to the Bahamas and when I visited my family in Florida it even was able to stay true to color and on my face in all that humidity! So I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Rachelle F.
Jackson
Stunning color of blush. I think it would suit most skin tones. I love Tartes clay blushes as they are long wearing and very pigmented. They are all true to color as well.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love the tarte Amazon blushes! Theylast for 12 plus hours and are very pigmented! I own the colors exposed nude and parrrtay! I wear them both daily! Tarte Amazon clay blushes are actually the only blushes I like to use on a regular basis! They blend so nicely and have little fallout! If you haven't tried them yet then I highly recommend that you do because they truly are the best blush on the market currently!
Amy Z.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Not a big blush user but I like this line , I've used it a few times and this color is perfect! If you love blush you'll for sure love this. It looks great on my daughter.
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
This blush is one of my favs!! It goes on smooth and blends nicely. It lasts all day and gives your cheeks a little touch of color. It’s a little expensive but so worth it!!
Odalys N.
Bedford Hills, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Cannot say enough about this blush. I got it in my Ipsy bag and I have not been able to put t down! Stays on all day and such a flattering color for all skin tones! Have multiple shades as well! Definitely going back for more.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.