tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This formula is amazing! I just love the pigment and the peachy tone. It goes on and stays on and there are a number of great shades. It also seems to last quite a long time!
Kaitlynn S.
Highland
I am LIVING for this blush. It feels like magic, the pigment is incredible it's difficult to barely break in the pan. I've used it for eyeshows, and it blends beautifully.
Tana B.
Berryton
The packaging and design imprinted into the pan is beautiful and adds to the amazing pigment and product it self, it has no fallout from my experience and is very affordable
Stef L.
New Freedom , PA
Best blush I’ve ever tried! I’m on my third one! Super easy to blend, it’s matte, so you don’t have to worry about shimmery fallout. Perfect blush for a more natural look.
Rachelle F.
Jackson
Stunning color of blush. I think it would suit most skin tones. I love Tartes clay blushes as they are long wearing and very pigmented. They are all true to color as well.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I got this blush in a GlamBag way back when. When I first got it, I was whatever about it. I wasn't big on blush at the time, and didn't really like the way it made my cheeks look pink since I had pink cheeks (due to skin irritation haha) So anyways, after playing around with different foundations and bronzers, I decided to give this blush a shot. I heard great things about Tarte, and I had it sitting there so why not?! When I used it, I realized why people LOVE blush. This is beautifully pigmented and it lasts. It's easy to put on and doesn't dry out my already dry skin/cheeks either. This is a great blush and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Daria F.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have almost every single shade of this Blush!!! does that say enough??? its amazing, blends so smooth, color payoff is great! and it does not streak or face thru the day
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love this blush! I received a sample of it and fell in love. It is high quality, has wonderful application, and is long lasting. The color is beautiful and the pigment is exactly what I want from a blush.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love Tarte Cosmetics! I love the Amazonian Clay I love what the brand stands for and what it does for so many people. I love this blush because it has an incredible 12 hours of staying power and the blushes are so richly pigmented! A little definitely goes a long way, so it's very easy to build up to the desired color and intensity that you want from the blush that you're using. I have four different shades and the shade captivating is such a beautiful coral pink and it is perfect, absolutely perfect for summer time! And I've used it for a long time and it definitely will out last the summer heat! I wore it out to the Bahamas and when I visited my family in Florida it even was able to stay true to color and on my face in all that humidity! So I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
One of my favorite blushes to splurge on! It blends very natural and a little bit goes a long way! Does not make your skin look dry and flaky! Pricey but worth every penny
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.