tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Misty S.
Asheboro
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush is very blendable. It has a very natural look to it. There is no smell to it. It’s a nice size blush for the price. This product will last you forever.
Renae M.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favorite blush for every day use. I have tarte amazonian clay blush in the shades Paaarty and Quirky. They last all day and the colors are soon pretty, but look very natural. I also love the fun names that the different shades have. I use this blush pretty much everyday and would definitely recommend this blush to others :)
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like this blush for a natural look. It goes on very sheer but can be built up a little bit. I also will use it on the eyes for a monochromatic look. It blends well even when I don’t wear foundation, although I always wear powder underneath it. Can be expensive, but tarte will frequently offer sales or kits and the product lasts a long time
Kailee W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite blush of all time, recently reached pan and NEED more as soon as I can get my hands on some. The color is perfect & buildable & lasts literally forever.
Emily S.
Birmingham
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These tarte blushes are so amazing. I love the colors of both Exposed and Paaarty. They are very easy to blend and look so pretty & natural on.

I even accidentally dropped one of mine in the sink when the water was running and the product still works just fine after drying out. These are my all time favorite blushes.
Heather R.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My favorite blush that I own. I typically am not a fan or really light, baby pink blushes even though I am fair-skinned, so I was instantly drawn to this more pink/mauve shade. It looks great all year round, and it lasts all day. I have a deluxe sample size and after two years it's still going strong! I also wore this to my wedding.
Alina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush from Tarte. I get them as a gift from "Sephora" in mini size. I'm very glad that they gave this blush to me. Until this point, I did not consider them as a purchase. But now I want to buy full size!These blush are very simple to use, not very pigmented, easily applied. they do not look on cheeks like bright circles 😀 I’m recommended!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush really is worth all the hype! It applies so easily and blends like a dream. Definitely buildable. This particular shade is my everyday blush because it goes with any look. Seriously. Any look. And it actually does last as long as it says. It’s worth the buy. I ended up getting more shades and would buy it over and over again.
Courtney H.
The only reason why I am giving this a 4 star review is because of the price. I would buy so many of them if they weren't so expensive!

The one color I have is 'partayyy' (Sephora gave me a mini size of this for my birthday) and I love it so much! It lasts all day (15+ hours), the color is beautiful, and it goes well with every eye look.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora a while ago (last year?). I got the shade "Paaarty" really like the color! It's the perfect shade for me, a light natural pink. I don't know what about this blush I like, maybe the clay, but this blush looks natural on the cheeks and has a very subtle glow. This blush lasts long and I would definitely buy more but I'm not willing to spend $29 for a single blush pan. The small sample size lasts a long time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.