tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product is alright. I have to get some of the buildup off often. It was a sample in some sort of product bag, which is how I received it. I wouldn't purchase again.
Helan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte has the best collection for maybe toned blushes! Maybe tones are my favorite for blushes and their choices are endless 😍 the packaging is very light which i like and the indentation is sooo cool!
moriah c.
Massena, NY
I received a sample of this in Paaarty. The formula is wonderful. Goes on evenly, blends well. A little goes a long way if you're light skinned. The sample is going to last me a long time!
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Love the natural color. The container is so cute and sweet looking!!! It goes on well and has lasted me a good amount of time. It is more of a matte finish which is super nice if you want a natural look!
Robin B.
I absolutely love this blush! Its my favorite. It goes on smooth, lasts all day, and goes perfect with my skin tone whether I have a tan or am my natural pale self. It's a must have for any makeup bag!
Samantha R.
Franklin, WI
Great blush but nothing amazing. I’ve gotten two samples of it and it will last me forever so I definitely think it is a great bang for your buck product. Nice natural finish.
Lily M.
Allen
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is super pretty for everyday use, and it takes forever to hit pan. I've been using this almost everyday for about nine months and I'm not even close to hitting pan.
Brandie B.
Clarksville, TN
I got the sample size of those blush. Though it wasn't a shade I really care for it did apply pretty well and if it had been a color I liked it would have looked really good.
Bailey G.
Ypsilanti , MI
My favorite blush! So natural looking and -as most thing tarte do- last all day long. The pigment is insane and so easy to blend. Absolutely perfect on the apples of your cheeks for that rosy glow
Mariana R.
Mankato, MN
I don't use blush so often but this one I use a little more, I liked. It goes on light and is easily build able and NEVER looks fake! The colors are so natural and they LAST!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.