tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Casey M.
Boscawen , NH
I got this blush from ipsy and it is amazing! It gives off a natural color and it is extremely blendable! It does not clog my pores and makes my makeup look and feel amazing and not goopy/cakey or heavy!
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
I got one of these in a lot I got for Christmas from Sephora. I thought it was a hyped up on YouTube but it's actually pretty good. It's easy to use even if you have a heavy hand like me. It's so easy to make this look good.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
This is a very pretty color and stays very well also. It blends very well and looks beautiful. I would definitely recommend. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Such a lovely blush! It blends out nicely and is very buildable. I would recommend this for someone who is new to using blush. It is very pigmented so not much is needed!
Megan H.
Lexington
I have every color in Tartes Blushes and I love all of them. They blend well and they are long lasting. Plus the price is great. They come in many colors and they are great for your skin which is great!
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love all Tarte blushes, but I got this one in my birthday gift from Sephora and HAD to buy the big one. I will say, be careful not to just put a whole bunch on at once because a little goes a long way!
presley g.
Henderson, TN
I’m obsessed!! This blush is the perfect combination of natural and, quite frankly, pink! Super adorable for any look. You can go light and get a rosey pink, or you can deepen it for a more sultry look!
Janna A.
Ridgeland , MS
Such a great long lasting blush! Love this color and how nice and easy it goes on! Packaging is beautiful and tarte products never disappoint. If you’re looking for a new blush I definitely recommend giving this one a go!
Heather D.
Brockway, PA
This is my holy Grail of blush. I have nine different shades and use it as eye shadow as well. It is gorgeous, true to shade, and long lasting. I will never need another brand!
Jessenia M.
lynn
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product because it's very pigmented so I don't have to use so much. And I also love how it stays on me all day. The color is amazing and I love this blush to use for an everyday make up look
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.