tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Eunice R.
Middletown, CT
These are hands down the best blushes I've tried! The colors are beautiful, the pigmentation is buildable and it truly wears all day, even on the oiliest skin. Highly recommend!
Naomi P.
lees summit
I love this tarte clay 12-hour blush. It gives me a lovely matte peach color. I’m obsessed with this shade. It blends very nicely with my skin and it pretty heavily pigmented. I would recommend this blush.
Haley G.
Mercer, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Received this shade called “party” in my Sephora birthday gift. The shade looked good my skin and a little went a long way. Lighter shade, so best for lighter skin tones as it’s a light pink-orange color.
»ana« H.
Port orchard , WA
It’s a really subtle blush that u can use everyday! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush I got it in a mini size with a lipgloss which I also love from Sephora!
Alexis E.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a great blush! I’m not a huge blush gal, but this has changed the game for me! I really love how long-lasting it is, and how buildable to formula is. I recommend this to blush lover and newbies alike!
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
This is a really great matte, buildable blush. IF you use just a Little it goes on naturally. For something a little more there just swipe a few more layers. Last as long as I keep my make up on.
Kate S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Perfect subtle flush, blends beautifully infused with Amazonian clay. Buildable pigment to your liking, in a convienant cute compact💕tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love tarts blushes, they last such a long. The colors are amazing, they are not powdery at all. I have never hit pan, and I use them all the time. I love the packaging, and I will defiantly be repurchasing
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This is my absolute favorite blush out there! These blend like a dream & leave a beautiful flushed look on your face that never fades! They truly do last a long time! My FAVORITE shade is paaarty! This is the perfect pinky nude toned blush for fair skin! If you have fair-light skin you have to try this blush! I first tried it as a birthday gift from sephora & fell in love ever since! I even made my friends give me theirs when it was their bday 😉🤣 I have found a dupe for this blush also! Its the Urban Decay afterglow 8 hour blush in fetish. The tarte one lasts 12 hours & frankly I think is better but they are both veryyyy similar. So much so that I would call it almost na exact dupe! I will never run out! The first swatch is the Urban decay one & the second (towards hand) is the tarte one! See how similar they are!
Brittany C.
hudson
I love tarte blushes. The are pigmented, easy to apply and blend nicely. The packaging is nice. The price is a little much for a blush in my opinion. Overall I would recommend them. I got a sample off eBay
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.