tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Love love love this! I totally will be buying every color. Goes on super natural and stays all day long! Buildable coverage so you can go light and natural or darker and bold! I got this as a sample and would 100% buy again.
Melissa G.
florence
I received this Tarte blush for FREE FROM Sephora for my birthday last year. I love that the color is just enough, without being too much. This compact is small, but last forever!!
Janna M.
Hawthorne , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift one year from Sephora. It has been one of my favorite matte blushes. The color is a lovely nude that goes with any make up look and is a no brainer when I’m in a rush.
Madison B.
Spartanburg
The perfect blush. I didn’t even think I liked or needed blush until I found this bad boy. Goes on subtle but stays on all day and really enhances my look! Just ran out, and will definitely go grab a new one!!
Ashton W.
I absolutely love this blush. The color Paaarty is my absolute favorite. Its long lasting, very pigmented, and is a dream to use. Its easy to blend with the right brush. Wish I could find it in store. :( 10/10
Lenah B.
Columbus
I was super excited to try these as there’s a lot of hype about them but there’s very little color payoff for these. You have to really layer them up for there to be any difference
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
This is the blush I use everyday. It gives a nice, natural color to my face and gives my some dimension. Whether I’m doing an everyday face or a full face, I always use this blush.
Alain G.
Torrance, CA
These are very subtle. They give off a nice color but not as pigmented which is something we all need sometimes. They also have many colors to choose from! They don’t have a lot of fall out and they wear well.
Haley B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
The Amazonian clay blushes are my favorite blushes. A travel size is all you need. Some are Matte and some are shimmery. It applies nicely and stays true to color. I highly recommend these blushes to everyone.
yisel g.
Houston , TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I would give it a 5 star but it moves . Yup I have oily skin by the way. By the end of the day it wasn’t on my face anymore it was like kinda gone. It has a matte finish. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.