tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla A.
North Shreveport
Purchased at: Sephora
I just started using this about a couple months ago. I got it in a beauty box and it is really good it has pretty good pigment but not so much that you look like you walked into a blush powder and very buildable I was a little hesitant to try it at first because I have been using cream blushes for the last few years because well I'm getting old and my skin is so dry.but I am so happy that I did it is really amazing
Crystal L.
Everett, PA
Review for: Other more...
I received the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in an Ipsy glam bag. It was the first time I ever tried this blush. I got the color Idol and I love it. It goes on smooth and blends so easily. It goes so well with my skin tone. It gives me the perfect natural color with shimmer. I use this blush daily and will never stray away from it. I'm excited to try new colors and will definitely never purchase anything but Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes now.
Emily B.
Tyler
I really like this blush! I have the color Feisty and it’s so natural but still noticeable! You can definitely build it up but gives such a nice flush to the cheek and lasts all day! It’s small and compact so it travels well and a little goes a long way so it’ll last you a while even when used everyday! Tarte products are some of my absolute favorites!
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I received a sample of this in a monthly subscription service bag and really ended up liking it a lot. It blends really well and is a great shade for my skin tone. I haven’t used much tarte but am looking into it because of this blush. Game changer!
Lexi A.
I got this product from Sephora as my birthday gift and it is seriously amazing. The product goes a long way so you don’t need to use a lot and it lasts forever. It’s a powder, but it feels so soft when you apply it, I have dry skin and it blends perfectly over all my imperfections. It’s pretty affordable as well. Tarte has the most amazing products!
Amanda V.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Okay first of all... wow!!! This blush is truly amazing. Definitely a game changer for me. I’ve been looking for a matte blush and this is it. This blush is very buildable and blendable, so you can choose your color intensity. There is a wide range of shades to pick from, so really you can choose one that’s right for your skin tone. The color really lasts all day.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a newbie to Tarte and their wonderful blushes. I received this color for my birthday gift at Sephora and absolutely loved it. Tarte has the perfect formula for that amazing "flushed" look that is both natural and statement making. The formula wears extremely well and will always be one of my favorites. Happy I have several still in my collection!
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this blush as a free gift in a travel size and absolutely loved it! So much so, that I bought a larger size once I'd finished the travel! I'm not really a blush person because my skin is already pretty pink in tone. I feel like this blush goes on in an even manner that doesn't make it look like I'm a five year old playing in my mom's makeup!
Ashley W.
Chatsworth, GA
I love this product so much, but I got a sample of a limited edition one and can no longer get it. But it stay on for so long and blends into the skin seamlessly.
Mia M.
Dugger
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product has a wonderful color selection for light and tan skin very pigmented as well!! And so smooth on the skin and also lasts for a great amount of time!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.