tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jamie M.
Knoxville , TN
Received this as a birthday present from Sephora. Love the color. I don’t wear blush too often, so I haven’t been able to test it out for wear too much. It’s not overly dramatic once applied. Would probably buy.
Gabriela M.
Calexico , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color from Tarte’s Amazonian clay blushes! I have the travel size but definitely consider getting the full size product. It is my go to blush for a subtle and pretty look
nicole t.
monterey
Love the Tarte range of blushers! Colour is vibrant and stays on great. Has a wide variety of shades to suit different occassion and packaging is sleek and slim... easy to bring out!
Brooke D.
I received this blush in an Ipsy bag and must admit it’s become one of my favorites. The formula is very buildable and easy to blend. The color lasts all days and looks very healthy.
katelyn z.
georgia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product amazing!!! Will literally never buy another blush!! I love the packaging so thin and easy to travel with!! This color is best for lighter skin but there is an amazing color range!! LOVE IT!!
Stephanie M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Best blushes on the market! Love this product so much. It is so blendable and lasts on the face all day. I am obsessed with these and I recommend these to my blush lovers out there.
Mimi C.
EASTVALE, CA
I love, love, love Tarte's amazing blushes. They are my go-to and only blush I ever use and practically have every color. A dab is all I need, very pigmented and long lasting.
Holly A.
Elkhart, IN
Kind of hard to get out of the pan on to my brush and not the easiest to blend out. Good color selections but not my favorite. Seem to be choosing my wet n wild blush over this one.
Aislinn E.
I got a travel size for my birthday present in Sephora and the blush preforms absolutely flawlessly my skin is normally dry and it didn’t create any dry patches absolutely recomend!
Karlee O.
Spokane Valley
I have sooooo many different shades in this brand and that’s what I love! For any event I have the perfect shade to match. I also love how pigmented it is, a little goes a long way.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.