tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ayesha R.
Syracause, NY
I love this product! The blush has such a nice formula and only a small amount of product is needed. It’s long lasting and adds the perfect amount of color. Definitely recommend this!
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
I got this for my free birthday gift at Ulta and I absolutely LOVE it!! It’s the perfect consistency and pigmented just enough so that you don’t have to use very much. Great product!!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Review for: Other more...
I️ love Tarte’s products! It’s my favorite makeup brand and I️ love this blush. It’s almost the color of a bronzer, which I️ really like. It gives me a soft light glow. I️ recommend it.
Tasneem A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A blush that blends well and looks natural on the skin. Its not intensely pigmented and that is what i like about it. It gives a matte finish and i love the packaging as well and one pan will last you a very long time!
Beth L.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve had the smallest size for over a year now and still have not hit pan! It’s absolutely amazing! One tap goes a long way, it’s Super pigmented. Love the color and how smooth it is.
Erika C.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this blush! It comes in so many stunning colors, and it has a long lasting wear as well! I have 3 colors and they are all my go-to blushes! These are well worth your money!
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
I received this item as a birthday gift this year for my birthday. The color is very pretty and very soft. I would say they have a a shade for every skin color. It is long lasting and I would definitely buy again
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
Love this blush. I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora. Lasts good. Always give me the look I want. Packaging is okay but the quality is amazing. Easy to blend. I would definitely but it if it ever finishes 😀
Megan M.
Sheboygan
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this blush formula. Lasts all day and I don’t find it wears off at all during the day. The product itself lasts a long time so I will only be purchasing mini versions from now on. Would recommend
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Review for: Other more...
I use the color feisty and love it. It's the best blush I've tried. It's matte and ling lasting, but doesn't cake up or define my lines. My cheeks are very dry, so this fits the bill.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.