tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rileigh M.
rockford
I love this blush, it is so natural looking and so so pretty! I use this daily and it just brings a little color to my face which I love in the winter! It lasts all day long and doesn’t wear off or run off with sweat
Chandler C.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This Tarte blush is my favorite - it lasts for a very long time! It is great as a layer on top of foundation and also builds well with highlighter and bronzer. It is easy to blend and they offer so many color options
Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
It’s a pretty color and not too pigmented so you can build it up which is great. I have the travel size and I use it every time I do full face of makeup and it has lasted me a long time.
Angelica H.
West Palm Bch, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I use this everyday. It’s the perfect amount of color plus has a shimmer to it. It applies so perfectly and last all work day. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jess M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
It’s a great blush nice and matte but very buildable, has great color pay off. I love that It’s small and not too extra. I love the blend on this product as well. I’d definitely buy it again. And definitely recommend
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
This is a nice cooler toned blush that looks great on a wide variety of skin tones. I love it because it looks natural and is easy to blend. Also, it had the perfect amount of pigment so that you can build it up if you want.
ceci 💗.
Patterson, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush definitely gave me the color I needed to complete my makeup routine. I definitely recommend it too anyone who wants a little pop of color in their face makeup! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Marina J.
Alma, GA
I love these blushes. I own a couple of the colors, and they never dissapoint me. You can build these up so nicely, but they are Pigmented, so be careful. No fallout. Easy to apply. I totally recommend and would def repurchase.
Izabella N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
loved this shade although it did somehow apply splotchy. may have just been the brush i was using but the product is very well made and i love the imprint on the product. would recommend
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Talk about a bang of color. Pigmented and blends well. Lasts long and looks amazing! Already ordered my second one because I don't wanna run out. I would recommend and obviously already purchased again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.