tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
ceci 💗.
Patterson, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush definitely gave me the color I needed to complete my makeup routine. I definitely recommend it too anyone who wants a little pop of color in their face makeup! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
It’s a pretty color and not too pigmented so you can build it up which is great. I have the travel size and I use it every time I do full face of makeup and it has lasted me a long time.
Marina J.
Alma, GA
I love these blushes. I own a couple of the colors, and they never dissapoint me. You can build these up so nicely, but they are Pigmented, so be careful. No fallout. Easy to apply. I totally recommend and would def repurchase.
Angelica H.
West Palm Bch, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I use this everyday. It’s the perfect amount of color plus has a shimmer to it. It applies so perfectly and last all work day. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Chandler C.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This Tarte blush is my favorite - it lasts for a very long time! It is great as a layer on top of foundation and also builds well with highlighter and bronzer. It is easy to blend and they offer so many color options
patricia t.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love tartes blushes. They do not play around with their bushes y'all! Love how the product applies and blends so perfectly. Just the perfect amount of glow that I need and it delivers. Highly recommend.
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I wear this blush almost everyday. I love the color, def buildable, a little pricey but lasts forever. I love Tarte. Lasts forever tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
I own this blush formula in 6 shades, my favorite being Exposed. The blush has a good pigment but not too much that it is hard to apply. Very long lasting color. I love the color range.
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
Tarte has the most amazing blushes on the planet!! The blushes I get from them have incredible lasting power, they blend like a dream, and the shade choices are amazing. #mybeautyawards
Priscilla N.
Salinas, CA
I LOVE THIS!! It is by far my favorite blush. It is easy to apply & super pigmented. I use this shade because I am very fair and it fits my skin color perfectly. I would buy this again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.