tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Crystal L.
Everett, PA
Review for: Other more...
I received the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in an Ipsy glam bag. It was the first time I ever tried this blush. I got the color Idol and I love it. It goes on smooth and blends so easily. It goes so well with my skin tone. It gives me the perfect natural color with shimmer. I use this blush daily and will never stray away from it. I'm excited to try new colors and will definitely never purchase anything but Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes now.
Daisy C.
Reading, PA
Review for: Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink) more...
I love tarte blushes so much. A small tap of the brush is all you need and the pan size is so generous. I use them everyday for a healthy glow across the high points of my cheeks and the tip of my nose. I tend for a more natural rosey flush and these blushes do the trick and last all dayThese are some of the best blushes on the market to this day. The formula is fantastic, they are pigmented, they blend like a dream, and they last until you are ready for them to come off. Blush is the first product to fade off of my full face of makeup, but with the outstanding formulation of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes...I almost never have to reapply or touch-up my blush. They also have an outstanding variety and range of shades and finishes...shimmers, mattes, satins...you really can't go wrong with these blushes.
Emily B.
Tyler
I really like this blush! I have the color Feisty and it’s so natural but still noticeable! You can definitely build it up but gives such a nice flush to the cheek and lasts all day! It’s small and compact so it travels well and a little goes a long way so it’ll last you a while even when used everyday! Tarte products are some of my absolute favorites!
Lexi A.
I got this product from Sephora as my birthday gift and it is seriously amazing. The product goes a long way so you don’t need to use a lot and it lasts forever. It’s a powder, but it feels so soft when you apply it, I have dry skin and it blends perfectly over all my imperfections. It’s pretty affordable as well. Tarte has the most amazing products!
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I received a sample of this in a monthly subscription service bag and really ended up liking it a lot. It blends really well and is a great shade for my skin tone. I haven’t used much tarte but am looking into it because of this blush. Game changer!
Amanda V.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Okay first of all... wow!!! This blush is truly amazing. Definitely a game changer for me. I’ve been looking for a matte blush and this is it. This blush is very buildable and blendable, so you can choose your color intensity. There is a wide range of shades to pick from, so really you can choose one that’s right for your skin tone. The color really lasts all day.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a newbie to Tarte and their wonderful blushes. I received this color for my birthday gift at Sephora and absolutely loved it. Tarte has the perfect formula for that amazing "flushed" look that is both natural and statement making. The formula wears extremely well and will always be one of my favorites. Happy I have several still in my collection!
Caitlyn T.
Wichita
I have this blush in Dazzled and it is great. Its a very natural color. Its creamy. It goes on smoothly. Tarte is amazing and this is just another amazing product!
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this blush as a free gift in a travel size and absolutely loved it! So much so, that I bought a larger size once I'd finished the travel! I'm not really a blush person because my skin is already pretty pink in tone. I feel like this blush goes on in an even manner that doesn't make it look like I'm a five year old playing in my mom's makeup!
Natalia R.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I hate to say this because I like Tarte products, but this blush is the absolute worst. I am so glad that I got the travel sized one. It's not pigmented what so ever you can barely see the color. I'm not the kind of person who wants to have rosey cheeks that stand out like crazy, but I do like a little color and that's what this blush lacked a lot of. Very mediocre.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.