tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Liz H.
Harleysville
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte makes some of the best blushes! They are well worth the price. I love the shade exposed. It is a beautiful natural shade. It is easily buildable. I recommend these shadows for sure! I will repurchase this product.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
Great product! Reasonably priced. The pigment is beautiful, and it blends so nicely! This is true to color the whole day through. Great for olive and deep skin tones. Would buy this again.
Aislin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as my birthday gift from Sephora and I’m honestly addicted. It’s a perfect color for any skin tone and has a really beautiful finish with just a little bit of sparkle. I will definitely repurchase this.
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first blush that I tried, and it got me hooked! I was always hesitant but Tarte has so many beautiful and flattering shades. They last all day and give a great natural looking flush. They’re my favorite brand for blush!
Emily W.
I have the color glisten. This was my first actual "high-end makeup". I got it as a present from my speech teacher. My favorite thing about this product line as a whole is it's colors THERE IS A COLOR FOR EVVVVERRRYYONEEE not matter your skin color. Another great part about this product line is its packaging. You don't have to open it check the color because the color is the same as the packaging. Plus it is super cute. I tried to rate this product for what others may be interested in stead of just me. Bye this I mean I love mine, however I love natural. If you go glam every day than I would suggest them. Ing is that, at least glisten, is sparkly. I don't mean like a sheet kind of sparkle in a high light but actual sparkle. Glisten has a gold sparkle idk about the other ones but it does of a lot of random sparkles. However Inot mind the sparkle, however I know some people will.
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I️ have never really been into blush before using this, but this definitely made me love it. It give you a natural look and is a beautiful color. It has just enough pigment to apply nicely
Meredith L.
There is like very little to almost no pigment. What pigment does come out doesn’t last very long. Considering the price of this blush, it’s really kinda saddening that there isn’t much to it.
Michaela B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It has great pigmentation and is easy to blend. The packaging is simple but so cute! I would definitely buy a different color next time, the color was too peachy for me and I prefer more pink colors.
jasara t.
Milford, DE
The color lasts forever and you only need a little bit of product. I was turned off by the price at first, but it lasted 10 months so I believe it’s worth it. They have a beautiful color line as well.
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Siempre he creido que Tarte tiene muy buenos productos y esta no es la excepcion , este blush es super facil de aplicar , el tono es bello y creo que combina mucho mejor en tonos bronceados, puedes aplicar con cualquier brocha y el resultado sera el mismo . Yo recibi este producto por medio de mi suscripcion mensual con ipsy .
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.