tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leighton P.
Springfield
This blush is so amazing. The product is very soft and looks gorgeous on the skin. It is very buildable so if you want a brighter blush you can easily add Ik to make it more pigmented. I would definitely rly recommend this.
Katrina P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love using this blush, it is a very pretty color and very pigmented. It is easy to blend but it is pricey. I got this for my birthday and I've already hit pan because I've used it so much. I would definitely but it again.
Brooke G.
Massillon
I love tarte Cosmetics, they have long lasting results in all the products I’ve used! Definitely worth the buck! A little goes a long way! Definitely recommend people to try this brand out!
Lexie N.
Duvall
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Another one of my absolute favorite blushes! INSANELY pigmented and brings so much light to my skin! Compliments my light/yellow undertoned skin really nicely and adds a lovely pop to the rest of my typically neutral makeup.
Kelsie W.
Bucyrus
Love tartes formulas for almost everything and this product did not disappoint!! The color works for just about any skin tone and is so flattering. I love this blush and use it almost daily.
Lauren M.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my ride or die blush! I use it nonstop! It’s so good! I love it so Much! It actually stays on all day! It’s glides on beautifully! Doesn’t get cakey or anything! Got mine at Sephora!
Lexi G.
Holly springs , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for traveling and the packaging is so cute and dependable if dropped. I personally like the color from it compared to other brands. It last me all day. I just bought it Again Friday.
Tiffany K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as part of a birthday reward a few years ago, and it's still my go to blush! It's the perfect color! I love that it lasts all day and it's very soft and buildable when it goes on.
CoCo K.
Las Vegas, NV
I think tarte blushes are my favorite on the market. They blend easy and the shades are natural and perfect. I don't always do blush but always find myself reaching for my tarte blush when I do.
Madison H.
Kennesaw
Received this product as a gift for my birthday and boy oh boy is it great. It applies perfectly and stays true to color, it stays on all day and is very easy to match for any occasion.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.