tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amber S.
springfield 407 17th ave east
Purchased at: Sephora
Now tarte has amazing blushes. They are super pigmented and blend amazing. They last a while too. Like I said I don’t buy a lot of high end blushes but this one and hourglass are worth it. They last forever and have beautiful shades.
Taylor T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is absolutely my favorite purchase! It's very pigmented. It actually lasts longer than 12 hours. I have very pale skin and this blends very well with my skin tone. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Veronica C.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I've tried quite a few of Tarte's blush shades and every single one is so beautiful! They look great on all skin tones and I love that they have a smooth matte finish. Will definitely buy more shades!
Vanessa A.
Orlando
I really love this product. It’s gives a nice light pink hint on akin and I have medium skin tone. This product gives me a natural pink blush look on my face. It is not highly pigmented, which I like.
Maggie F.
S Charleston, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
These two blushes are absolutely amazing! Tarte has the greatest color selection and they are so easy to blend out, and are super pigmented. A little bit of these goes a long way and these are true to color when you apply them. I highly recommend these :)
Courtney J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a versatile color or any daily look. I have he light skin tone that it works very well with. Lasts all day long. Very pigmented even for being such a light color. I would absolutely buy it again.
Jill N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush. I have a small one and I'm going to buy the full sized one when I run out. It is my every day go to blush that goes with almost any highlighter I want to pair it with. It lasts all day and is smooth. Love
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This product is great. It’s long lasting and goes on smooth. I have combination skin and this works well on it. The color is very natural for me. It’s very lightweight! It can be pricey but it does last awhile.
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very easy to blend, pretty color, and it works well with my complexion. I like this blush because it’s buildable depending on how much you want andddd it stays in place for the whole day from 7am-11pm
Alexis’s M.
Florence
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these blushes! They stay true to their color! They have a matte finish! Work great for any skin tone! All of the ones I’ve tried are VERY pigmented! I would definitely purchase these blushes again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.