tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
To start, the soft pressed powder texture has an almost buttery feel that makes blending a breeze, and the colors can be applied sheer or strong, depending on your preference. The range comes in a bevy of flattering tones that include hues of peach, pink, mauve and beige; note that the intensity varies by shade, presenting several attractive options for all skin tones.
Erika T.
Washingtonville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my Ipsy bag once and it made me instantly fall in love with tarte cosmetics. This blush is very pigmented, so be sure to go in with a light hand when applying. I love to use my eco tools tapered blush brush with this product!! Such a compliment to any highlighter!!
Holly W.
Herndon
Of course, Tarte gets the 5 stars!!!! This blush feels and looks so flattering. I can wear this daily because the color is so buildable, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling bumpy or rough at all. Can’t recommend enough, I’m about to hit pan and couldn’t be happier!!
Cassandra K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my sephora birthday gift this year. I like the shade and even works on me (i'm cool toned) and I imagine it would look great on all other undertones! It blends well and I love that it's matte. However, I find that there's nothing in particular that impressed me more than the drugstore blushes that I use. It's a good product, it just doesn't wow me.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this product free when I signed up for a subscription box. The color is pigmented. It is soft and gentle on the skin. I sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. It is a pressed powder blush that does not need much product to be applied to your face. It does not have fallout. It is a bit pricey at $42 but worth it. This product does lat a long time. I do recommend
Jamie T.
I have a few of the tarte blushes and the tones of their blushes are really pretty and flattering! The formula is very soft and blends easily on the skin. It is pigmented but not patchy either! The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't actually last "12 hours" like it advertises. I usually have to reapply every few hours or so even if I use a setting spray
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I got a shade a couple years ago in my IPSY bag, and I cannot for the life of me remember the name, but new the color. I picked up this color at Ulta because it was the closest shade. I love it. The pigment is nice, and can be built up. It leaves a nice flush of color on my face, and isn't too powerful. It is highness, so a little pricey for a blush, but it is worth it to me.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy this blush. I received a deluxe sample as a birthday gift from Sephora and I’m honestly hooked. When you first look at the pan, the product seemed to have been firmly pressed into the pan, so slightly stiff. But the application and color you get from this is unbelievable. The shade “paaarty” is a cool-toned dusty pink that would look great on all skin-tones. It applies sheer but is easily buildable to a nice full flush. Blends beautifully, does not grab onto dry patches or foundation. Also wears well during the day and throughout my long work shifts. I love it! Recommend to all ❤️
J K.
Brea, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte blushes last forever!! I am growing quite a collection of these. I love this brand and I think they have the best blushes. I’ve used mine consistently and there is barely a dent. This color is a great universally flattering color that can also be used to lightly contour at the same time. If I were to gift a blush it may be this one because it suits everyone.
The N.
Coral Gables
Purchased at: ULTA
Huge fan of tarted products and their blush is amazing. It breaks really easily (like dropped it once and it broke) but it’s still very long lasting and a great color
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.