tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love their blush! It leaves a color you can see and it lasts all day long! It goes on smooth and easy to use. They have so many different colors and they are all so beautiful! I have bought multiple times
Jennifer T.
kyle
This is coming from a person that’s Not really into blush, and believe me this blush is amazing... I wear it every once in a while and I always get compliments. I wouldn’t choose any other blush over this one, definitely should give it a try
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush. I’m really picky about blushes and rarely find one love. This one blends easily and the color is beautiful. It’s pigmented but doesn’t make me look like a clown with one swipe.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
I have a couple deluxe samples of these and use them just about every day. They are beautiful shades that transfer well to your skin, you can build them up and they last. These are some of my top 5 favorite blushes.
Jamie N.
Brookfield, OH
This is the best blush I’ve ever owned. I got this as a birthday gift from Ulta last year. It goes on very light but is definitely buildable. There is a perfect shimmer to it but doesn’t add too much shine.
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
I use the color “Paaarty” every day! It is the best every day blush! It isn’t too bright but definitely gives me a natural rose color on my cheeks! It is a little pricey but worth it for this awesome brand.
Samantha D.
Odessa
If your looking for a high end blush to start using I recommend using the tarte cosmetics blushes because they are really really amazing and they have different types of shades that go with every skin tone.
Freda D.
Milford, MA
I got this in my Sephora birthday bag and I love it. It is pigmented and gives a great color pay off. Easy to blend and definitely buildable and I enjoy using it. I will recommend it to any one, I have dark skin and it works great on my skin.
ava s.
Holly springs , NC
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This blushes are amazing! They are expensive but super long lasting. I have all three of these colors and they all work for fair skin. It is a great compact style as well. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie G.
Casselberry, FL
I have not bought any other blush since trying this one..it’s perfect for my skin tone (light) on any season..it’s pretty subtle which is perfect for me as well. So it’s a great blush for a natural or low key blush look
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.