tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lucy B.
Vancouver
It's an amazing blush! It goes on really nicely and a bit of product goes a long way, you get a lot of product for your money. Definitely worth it!
Maeva R.
Calgary
I’m usually not a blush fan but this one is great! It just adds a little more colours to my face and the red/orange pink ish makes me look cute :)
Bianca B.
Calexico, CA
Love it , very pigmented and a great texture. I would definatley recommend to someone else . I would also just tip that you guys add it on lightly.
petty b.
Chula vista
I got this as a gift, and when I finish with it I could resist to buy the bigger size, I really recommend this product,the texture os super soft.
Morgan A.
Black Creek, BC
This blush is long wearing. I have it in both Paaarrrty and Fiesty and love them both. I will add more to my collection as this is awesome blush.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have one tarte blush in paaarty and is one of my favorite, the color is just perfect, easy to blend and stay all day, is love the matte finish.
Ari y.
I really love this product and highly recommend getting it. It does the job and isn't to expensive. I really love it's pigment and recommend it.
Kayla M.
Miramichi
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this product at sephora, it came with my birthday gift. I have Pale/Medium skin and it blends in perfectly after I'm done with my contouring
Amanda M.
Mount Pearl , NL
Absolutely stunning and gorgeous formula! I got one of these as a sample and I’m hooked! Blend-able and just super fresh color range :) obsessed.
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
Very suddle and easy to wear. I got it as my Sephora birthday gift. I'm not a huge fan of blush but since it's not overwhelming I really like it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.