tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love their blush! It leaves a color you can see and it lasts all day long! It goes on smooth and easy to use. They have so many different colors and they are all so beautiful! I have bought multiple times
Morgan R.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this blush and it is my new go to! I love the color it is not a crazy pink but it goes perfect with any kind of skin tone. I think this one gives more of a natural blush look instead of a real heavy line of pink on the face!
Evelyn T.
Fresno, CA
Tarte blushes have always been one of my favorites. They are so easy to apply and they leave a beautiful finish on the skin. They are definitely worth it and the packaging of this brand is always beautiful.
Hailey T.
Great size, great pigment and great colors for any skin tone !!! The sample sizes of these really last so long, and are such a great size to travel. The pans are magnetic and even come out of the compact!!!
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
One of my holy grails. I absolutely love tarte’s blushes! They’re the best. So many beautiful colors to chose from and great value for the price. Not to mention the ingredients are all cruelty free as well!
Jennifer T.
kyle
This is coming from a person that’s Not really into blush, and believe me this blush is amazing... I wear it every once in a while and I always get compliments. I wouldn’t choose any other blush over this one, definitely should give it a try
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
It definitely is 12 hours! I actually got this as my Sephora birthday gift and it’s the best one I’ve ever got, very pigmented, buildable, and matte! I love this product and it’s my go-to blush! Definitely give it a try
Samantha D.
Odessa
If your looking for a high end blush to start using I recommend using the tarte cosmetics blushes because they are really really amazing and they have different types of shades that go with every skin tone.
Freda D.
Milford, MA
I got this in my Sephora birthday bag and I love it. It is pigmented and gives a great color pay off. Easy to blend and definitely buildable and I enjoy using it. I will recommend it to any one, I have dark skin and it works great on my skin.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like my tarte blush. It isn’t crazy pigmented but you can easily build the color to what you want and lasts longer than most blushes. The packaging is pretty cute and portable. I definitely recommend
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.