tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It’s a little too pigmented, if only because I have a tendency to pick up too much product on my brush; but the formula is long lasting and blendable, and I love the soft color that it provides to my cheeks.
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this blush. Great price, longevity, works in many skin tones, doesn’t flake, easy to blend, and works well with other brands (for example: foundation from makeup forever)
I would totally buy it again!
Erin S.
Kansas City, KS
everyone that knows anything about makeup knows that tarte makes a great blush. I haven’t tried a blush that I didn’t like by them. blends wonderfully, looks and wears great, and available in tons of colors.
Katiannah B.
Orlando, FL
This product was very pigmented and it seemed to go really nicely into my deeper olive skin. it was a beautiful peachy pink color and i didn’t feel as though i had to use a lot. i would definitely recommend.
Ann O.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush ever, it’s so subtle and sheek. I use it for everyday looks and glam looks. I got it as a gift from Sephora at first but I went ahead and bought another one for myself I liked it that much.
Jamilah P.
Jeffersonville
Love love love this blush. Great coverage and last all day long. Looks great and goes on so smooth and blend-able! Goes perfect with my conturing palette and I would recommend to anyone of any shade or tone!
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
This blush is amazing. It stays on for a lengthy amount of time and I don’t feel like I have to retouch it all the time. There’s a variety of colors which I love when it comes to blush. Definitely recommend!
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favorite blush! The color is amazing and very pigmented. I have several great blushes, but I always end up using this one bc it looks beautiful and lasts all day, whereas some of my other blushes end up fading away by the end of the day.
Tori F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! this shade of blush is sooo pretty with a nice gold highlighter and bronzer. it really compliments my skin tone and i also love that i can wear this product day or night!! it’s very versatile
Corri D.
I have rosy cheeks in general so I don’t usually use blush but I really like this blush. It works well with my fair skin tone. And I don’t mind making my cheeks rosy again with this. I would buy this again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.