tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Khloe B.
Birmingham, England
This is such a pretty blush, builds nice and lasts all day no matter the weather, this blush also is very soft on the skin and leaves with a nice peach cast:)
Emma H.
wollongong
so amazingly pigmented!exposed is my favourite shade in this range and is very universally flattering on all skin colours the packaging is ssuper cute as well.
Jennifer K.
Kelowna, BC
I wasn't not a blush user much before this but the formula is amazing and the pigment is gorgeous it's very natural looking and easily blendability. I'm sold.
Gabriella M.
Vancouver
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a nice color on me! Makes me look alive but not too warm or overpowering of a scent either. It’s fairly pigmented so only one or two strokes of it works!
Rylan G.
Montreal
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product, I got it for the 2017 birthday gift and Sephora and i still have it, it lasts I long time (well for me) and it is my favourite foundation!
Jen H.
What I like most about this blush is that it is very build able and natural looking. It's got a slight shimmer and you can also use it as a transition shadow.
Andria E.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love it! I’ve been using it for a while now and I’m really impressed by Tarte! It gives a nice blushing effect on the skin and it has a really nice texture!
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows , BC
Pigmented, soft and blendable matte blushes. I like a bit more shimmer and pigmented blush personally though, as I'm a very white lady who needs a flush 24/7.
Melanie S.
These are my all time favorite blush I have tried. They apply so nicely and are quite pigmented. A little goes a long way so it is a very long lasting product.
Rachel M.
Mission, BC
I was so happy when I got this, it is amazing I love the color as I am not a big blush person but I love how it is a neutral colors so I can wear it every day
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.