tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gurleen B.
Milton, ON
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and it’s a very natural shade. It’s not the best blush I’ve used but it is very easy to use and not messy
Rebecca D.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from the birthday gift you get from Sephora. It's sooo cute, it is pretty small but it's understandable, it's a promo. Very nice product!
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
In love with this! I will continuously buy this over and over as long as they keep making it. It’s such a beautiful colour and lasts the entire day!
Nicole B.
This is my first high end blush ever. I love the doll look with my fair skin and dark hair, and the color I chose is perfect without being too much.
Nadia M.
These blushes are so pigmented I love the way they stay asleep as the softness o bought the full size as I got a mini for my bday gift from Sephora's
Mads✨ S.
Got this as my birthday present from Sephora and was obsessed with it and the amazing pigment it had until it got broken in my suitcase on a plane :(
Marta G.
Los colores de estos coloretes son preciosos. Y muy especiales. Amo Tarte pero la duración no es demasiado buena. No me dura toda mi jornada de 6-8h
Olivia T.
Toronto, Ontario
The blush has such a nice colour to it, I bought "fame" and it looks great on my light medium Asian complexion. It is long lasting and easy to blend!
Kelsey K.
Nepean, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's a pretty colour but I find the formula tough to work with. It's a pain to blend and can get patchy if you're not careful. Pigmentation is fine.
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux, QC
I love tarte cosmetics!!! I pretty much only spend my money on their products now. I have 2 of their blushes so far and absolutely love them. !!! :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.