tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
I can't get enough of these blushes! They last all day and the colours are beautiful. These are worth the price tag, hands down the best blushes. My favourite is in the colour exposed.
Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is good quality because it really puts the cheeks with color. I have problems with blushing because normally they don't paint me and this product do it wonderfully, I love it!
Heather M.
Hamilton, Ont
LOVE THIS BLUSH! I have the 2017 blush book as well as one single blush, it’s my go to blush. My holy grail, if you will. It’s so easy to blend but be careful because you only need a little as it is very pigmented.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I love tarte and I love their blush. The colours are so lovely and they really look great on my pale skin. It last's all day long and I'm very happy that it doesn't just fade over time.
Angelica F.
I was so exited to receive this product. It was long lasting and very pigmented and all but the cons for me for this product is that it gave me a rash. I couldn't bring it back anymore cause I lost the reciept.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love how soft and silky this blush feels on my face. It gives me a beautiful and natural looking glow and it works really well on my pale skin ton. It’s fairly pigmented so a lot goes a long way for this blush
Bella A.
London , London
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this soft peachy blusher. It just gives a soft kiss to the cheeks for those who don't like too much rosieness to the cheeks. Applies very well and pigmented, matte all day finish.
Chelsea C.
Tarte really does have excellent blushes. They're smooth and feel good on your face. They're nice and buildable so you can use a little or a lot and get exactly the effect you want.
Tiara D.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love all the shades that I have purchased. I have full-size & some travel sizes from various kits. These apply & blend beautifully. The colors last through my work day & beyond.
aly y.
quite pigmented product. I use a brush to apply it and it gives my cheeks a nice colour. It doesn’t transfer that much and stays on for a while. It is a great product from a cruelty free company which is great!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.