tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I got the "Paaarty" color as part of my birthday gift and i decided to try it since it looked like a decent color and it's all I use now. It's nicely pigmented and not chalky and it's a great natural color for my skin tone and I love it!
Shelbi B.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these blushes! They go on soooo well and last so long! They have great pigment and color payoff. You only need a little bit to get that perfect natural blush.
Tamar G.
I received a sample a few months ago and instantly fell in love. The color lasts forever and there are so many shaed to choose from. After receiving the sample I bought a few regular sizes. I'm hooked.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Really love it *-*
I got as a gift and it's good for my skin (Pay expensive & receive good quality products).. Their pigmentations are soo prettyy Love it soo much
Grace S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These are the softest blushes I've ever tried. The formula is amazing and they last all day in the skin. I got my first one as the Sephora birthday gift and then had to try more colors. There are so many colors for all skin tones, I absolutely recommend them
Asifa A.
Woodstock , ON
My most favourite blush. I use it like everyday, it has a matte finish and blends really nicely. It looks really natural and doesn’t make your cheeks look too extra.
Stephanie B.
My second favorite blush, I own it in Dollface and it works so well with my complexion, I use it almost daily and I've barely made a dent in it, WORTH the price.
Haley H.
GO GET THIS.
I can't say anything but good things i have really fair skin and it just makes my face and cheeks pop! It's a awesome color and such a flattering look. And the packaging is so cute!
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
My favorite blush! Lasts a long time, pigmented with great colours, easy to apply. Since this is so pigmented, it lasts a long time so it is definitely worth it.
sydney g.
These are some of my favourite blushes, they are long wearing and the colour stays nice and vibrant. No shimmer so it doesn't enhance imperfections on your face!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.