tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maria L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora. I REALLY LOVE THIS BLUSH. Its very pigmented and buildable. I don't have to use much product and it lasts for a long time. I would love to buy this kind of blush again!!
Alexandra B.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so pigmented. When applied right, it’s absolutely beautiful! Definitely better when applied lightly and on pale skin. It’s not shimmery, it’s very matte, which I like. I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie L.
Upper Sackville, NS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love the light flush this lush gives, such nice colour. It blends into the skin very seamlessly and stays put all day. This blush is build able and will stay in place all day. I will be purchasing more.
Kendra B.
I love this blush. One of the best blushes
It’s very pigmented so go in with a light hand and it’s build able!
I like that it blends nicely if I’m wearing a full face makeup or nothing. I’m buying again !
Denise F.
FORT MCMURRAY
I was hesitant to try it at first because of the price, which isn't that expensive, but given I have never tried it before... However now that I've tried it I can't see myself settling for anything less.
Sarah R.
AIRDRIE, AB
This blush is beautiful. 'Birthday suit' is a gorgeous colour. The application is very smooth and goes on lovely as it's very pigmented. The colour definitely lasts all day. I would absolutely recommend!
Avalon M.
Komoka, ON
There's a reason this is called the 12 hour blush. It's perfect for bridal makeup. I personally use it on fair skin tones but I think it would flatter everyone. 100% buy again
Mandy M.
Saskatoon, SK
Great blush that is highly pigmented. Blends easily with my beauty blender. Too off one star as it could be a bit longer lasting. I have sensitive skin and this did not both my skin or cause a breakout.
Marie W.
Cold Lake, AB
Great colour payoff! I love the whole range of colours. It was a good deal and usually they have a good price point for how long they last! Love tarte and all of its offerings to the beauty community!! :)
Amy S.
I just recived this product in my last order from Sephora and its a fave of mine for sure. I love the subtle blush look, it bring out my cheeks just enough and blends perfect with my contour!! Must have!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.