tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
vithusha r.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday from Sephora has a product for my birthday gift and it’s very beautiful structured and it’s very beautiful on my skin so I love this product and wonderful definite look of this product everyone
Carly J.
Manchester , Lancashire
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
A lovely subtle pop of colour to the cheeks. Easy to blend and looks effortless. Maybe finish, no shimmer and long lasting. This is a neutral shade so great for all skin tones. Would buy again in a different shade.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I love the Amazonian Clay blushes. They are so soft and bendable. They last a log time. That's good cause I work 9 hours a day usually and need my makeup to last in a very busy and greasy environment (McDonald's).
Kendra C.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush. Lasts all day and the colour is amazing. It really makes my cheeks glow. My favorite is the Tipsy - coral. Great product for the price. Bought it at Sephora. Will definitely buy again when I'm out and have a spare for my gym bag.
Nadia M.
These may be expensive but they are worth every penny! My favorite is Exposed, a rosey-tan shade that is perfect for the summer and fall to give you a healthy glow. This is the only blush I wore all summer long!
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
Their blush is amazing! It goes on great and looks super natural! I love my tarte blush and always use it. Yes it is a little pricey but totally worth your money!
Courtney M.
My favourite blushes ever. Long lasting and highly pigmented. A little product goes a long way, and it takes a long time to "hit the pan". Buildable colour, from light flush to more intense cheek colour. Definitely recommend.
amanda f.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this blush is amazing not too heavy or dark or fake looking I get compliments every time I wear it is also very build able its more pigmented and I love how easy it is to blend I would for sure recommend this to friends and family and would buy again
Not too M.
I love Tarte products. And this blush is new to my collection but I know use it daily. The clay base feels natural and the color is perfection, not too pinky just the right glow. Tate's quality in the products are a cut above the rest for sure!
Leanne W.
Toronto, ON
I only own Paaarty, last year's birthday gift from Sephora, and I love it. I'm pretty pale, and it's a perfect neutral shade for me. This formula packs a lot of pigment, but is decently buildable as long as you don't load your brush up with a ton of product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.