tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Vanda D.
Budapest
These are so good! I love how pigmented and longlasting they are! I could literally so swiming in this with no problem lol. The color selection is amazing I love the nudes a lot!!! The packaging is so pretty 😍
alexis w.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarts has some of my favourite blushes on the market! I bought a mini sampler of this blush and loved it. A little goes a long am way and it's super blendable. This particular one is matte and beautiful on so many skin types. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Jenny f.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Similar to many reviews here, I got this blush as a Birthday Gift from Sephora, and I've been enjoying it a lot! the colour is definitely pigmented, and is a little darker than what I usually use, but looks beautiful on lighter skin nonetheless!
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really love these blushes. They give the perfect amount of glow without being too bright or unnatural. They last all day and feel great on the skin without being drying. I love all the colours I've tried and I need more! Probably my favourite blushes.
honor h.
fife
Review for: Other more...
The tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is one of my favourite blush formulas, it blends with other products, it does not lift your foundation, and is very pigmented and buildable. I would certainly recommend this product to others in need of a highly pigmented high-end branded blush.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
I love the tarte Amazonian clay blushes! They are pigmented but you never have to stress about putting too much on, they blend out like a dream. There's a colour for every skin tone.
Jacey V.
Camrose
I love this! It's very buildable so you can either have a more natural look or a very bronzed look so it can look good ok multiple skin tones. I love the formula and packaging and really just everything about this product. Definitely would recommend
Simone N.
Maidenhead
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
These are hands down the best blushes I own. The colours are beautiful they’re so pigmented and so easy to blend they’re super long wearing I can literally apply a tiny amount and it’ll still be there at the end of the day! I would highly recommend
Corrie d.
Fordwich, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I never used blush or thought it was important in my makeup routine but on a whim I bought this tarte blush and I'm IN LOVE! The formula is light and so soft. I understand the hype. It adds a beautiful colour to my face and makes me look full of life!
Madison h.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product so much it’s my scourge blush it lasts a long time and it is very nice I love all the colours and I dropped it and it didn’t break wich I am very happy about and I would totally buy it again!!! This is something I wear everyday!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.